Well Now Im Depressed

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ElfinCarrot, Jul 12, 2017.

1. So, Woodtower Grand Opening was basically a failure since I couldn't prepare the hour before
    And I might have accidentally made one of the drops my own person shulker box containing my voter's gear.
    At least as I assume so since not a single chest on my res or any of my vaults have any of my voter's gear

So, yeah.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I'm not too sure about that one, because from what I saw people had fun. And isn't that what this is all about? I know this may not sound great considering your next comment, but from what I noticed most players were quite happy with the drop party.

So... a failure? Not sure I agree.

Then you need to do this the other way around... Lets see if I can make some waves here.

Are you sure they can't be somewhere else? You also have a res. on Utopia, and you also have Underhelm where you've been busy (as far as I can tell). Have you checked there as well?

I'd say double check your... oh, you're online. Going to try and nab you there.
    607 likes this.
  3. Hopefully everything turns out right in the end.
  4. Not to bum you out but this reminds me of the experiment MrSocks75 had done... Though it wasn't voters gear.. He did rename all items and strewn them over the town spawns of each smp.. Nobody I guess turned them in... I did however find a MrSocks renamed item up on someones wall when I was bored and doing /res random. What I'm getting at is all things will reappear. Perhaps the person or persons who may or may not have acquired your items during the drop party. Feel a bit sheepish and would maybe more willing to turn over the items if you had a drop box to keep anonymity.

Best of luck to you. -Tower
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. The proper term is you are sad... not a fan of using the term depressed as it is a real mental issue that should not be used the way you are using...

Just so you are aware...
    607, Tuqueque and FadedMartian like this.
  6. Cane here via Shelly's thread,
    I wasn't there at The event but I think I can help you annyway,
    I am currently away from home, so I haven't got access to a computer (for two more weeks) but if you still didn't find your voter's stiff then I might be able to lend you Some things, I have got four accounts myself, and don't uses all the things I got.
    Hope you find it soon.