Welcome to EMC Auctions / Rules [Read This FIRST!]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why not? You can auctions beacons (fall under rare itmes) and you can auction enchated items (falls under enchanted items).
    becsim1 likes this.
  2. I think so long as the beacon and the blocks are seperate, and not included in the auction.
    But to be honest,you are better off asking a staff member about both questions asked.
    becsim1 likes this.
  3. To quote the OP;
    Paying particular attention to what's highlighted in red.
    becsim1 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. ah well I guess just one auction at a time
    becsim1 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Ohh, ok. Thanks.
    Might get more money that way anyway.
  6. You can't offer these blocks as an option as part of the auction. You may offer the option to buy the blocks to the winner AFTER the bidding stage is complete.
  7. i say that the auction host should decide what to do
  8. And I think that's how it is.
    Never mind why you replied to a 7 month old post comment lol
  9. lol

10. Just thought I would point out that there are now four items in the bullet list above, not three.
    607 likes this.
  11. Bigdavie just edited this post to correct some things and sync it with the other auction forums, so that's why :)
  12. Oh, I figured it was just something that was accidentally skipped over during an edit, I just wanted to point it out so it can be fixed.
    Bigdavie and AlexChance like this.
  13. What error, I left it saying three on purpose, just to see if anyone noticed:D.
    Congratulations you've won a free like!

14. Are you allowed to define multiple ending conditions? For instance, is "24 hours after the last bid or exactly 5 days after the auction started, whichever occurs first" acceptable?
  15. It wouldn't make sense if it was allowed nor to have multiple times... I don't think... But the auction host is free to cancel it if no bids have been placed. :)
  16. As long as it is well defined, I see no problem. I dislike using "so many days after this post" as the time of the post is not shown after a couple of days.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. If you hover your mouse over a post's date, it will show you the time regardless of how old it is.
    jkjkjk182 and Bigdavie like this.
  18. That's me learnt something new today:)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  19. Are Staff autographed books an auctionable item? I keep seeing people trying to auction them and no one questions it. Yet I can't find them in the list of auctionable items.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  20. Aikar and Chickeneer had the briefest of discussions about it yesterday on Mumble. I believe that they're auction-able now, but just forgot to edit the list. :)
    Pab10S likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.