Welcome to EMC Auctions / Rules [Read This FIRST!]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know if we came on a decision on it. General rules for any auctions that don't CLEARLY go along with the auction list in this thread. They need to PM staff about it before even starting the auction. *Please don't message me about this instance because I don't know the answer. lol
  2. Just asked ICC. All good to auction signed staff books apparently :D
  3. hey guys how do i make an auction on the forums does a staff make it for me
  4. i can't do a single chest of exp potions i have to do a double chest:confused:
  5. thx for the help
  6. Yes, it has to be a double chest of items, any amount of enchanted items.
  7. could i do exp potions
  8. In a double chest amount, yes.
  9. ok yay that's what i've been doing :)
    Do I HAVE to do DC? Because I have a chest full of ender pearls ( its not DC) and I want to auction them.
  10. Has to be DC
  11. Added a rule about illegal bumping. Everyone please read it before making future posts in auctions. :)
  12. Thank you! I was getting fairly tired of seeing auctions being bumped like every 20 minutes and people posting, after every bid, "person X is in the lead with Y rupees!" as though that wasn't obvious to everyone. :p
    jkjkjk182 and AlexChance like this.
  13. Hey icecreamcow could you post the list of rules now that you've added one
  14. jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. sorry that this is a little off topic but does anyone know why i never see when people get on and off/ disconnect join the game.
  16. Some people have bladder issues.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  17. You have chat statuses turned off.
    Type /c status on in-game
    Lolwut?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. I did not see the [why I dont] part
    Ignore my previous post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.