Welcome to EMC Auctions / Rules [Read This FIRST!]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. Okay here's a question, is the nether star seen as a rare drop? Or will one need to kill 3456 wither bosses to auction them?
  3. Bump! I want this answered!
  4. Sorry this wasn't answered earlier. It does not fall under the category to be auctioned off by itself (except in a bulk fashion) it would be best to sell them them off individually or do auctions in-game.

I hope this answers your question :)
  5. Okay thanks!
  6. Auctionable items edited to include Beacon Blocks and remove currently unused dragon eggs. :)
    Bigdavie, margaritte and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  7. Just going to point out that it just says beacon block, doesnt say anything about quantity:)
  8. Maybe he meant only one beacon block....
  9. Auctioning off 0 beacon blocks! Starting price: 9001r!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. can you make it so we can auction of buildings? example.
    I can auction this off. I then go build it on highest bidders res.
  11. Nope. It has to either be:
    • Any amount of double chests of a single item
    • A beacon block
    • Any amount of enchantments
  12. Jack, your help is appreciated, but the question is directed to the rule makers.
    I'd like to see rules adjusted to include more reasonable, non-crap, serious auctions as well.
  13. He asked if something was allowed for auctioning, I simply replied that it is not... he wasn't asking for it to be allowed...

As for non-crap auctions, they're the exact reasons why we have the rules as they are. If anything, they've been recently made more relaxed - eg: multiple double chests, arrows and enchanted bows in the same auction, multiple colours of wool etc.
    SecretAznEks and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. Call this an edit: can you make it so we can auction of buildings?
    I misread this bit, so to you it may have come across as him asking if they could be allowed, but to me, it came across as him asking if they were allowed. I need sleep...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. Explain further?

What kind of auctions do you think are missing? The double chest standard is put in place to keep the items sold in bulk. Beacons and enchanted items are allowed due to rarity.
    jkjkjk182 and JackBiggin like this.
  16. We have a forum specifically for advertising services you offer: http://empireminecraft.com/forums/businesses-services.51/
    This is the best place to sell such an building service. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Woah... am I being really dumb, or did the products and business' forums only just get split?
  18. They have been split for a while, I don't know the exact date though. :p
    JackBiggin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.