Welcome to EMC Auctions / Rules [Read This FIRST!]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Must have double chest of a single item
  2. You can not auction a single chest...however you can go into the marketplace thread and SELL it in the products area for a set price.
    chickeneer likes this.
  3. Could I change the starting price by saying it in the auction,for example I say 1000r and no one bids,then could I change it to 100r?
  4. No you would have to start a new Auction
  5. I would allow it. Since no one has bid I see no harm in altering a number of details of the initial lot. PM a moderator who will happily change the initial post, just to make things neat and tidy.
  6. Sorry about the double Post. You could probably get a Mod. to change it for you like Bigdavie said; but in most situations you want to avoid having to change the auction rules after it starts ;)
  7. Thx,this might be embarrassing but I don't know what 'PM' means.I rarely do these forum things cause I just go on the server really,so could anyone help with this PM?
  8. Private Message. Or a Conversation.

Top Right Corner, Click on inbox. From there- Start a new conversation.

And you can see the online Staff on the Front Page
  9. Never mind that.i didn't notice it meant private message.:D
  10. Umm.....got a problem already,u know how u said that it shows the online moderators? Well I don't think that works on the ipad2 ...
  11. He was talking about in-game. You are on the forums right now.
    IamSaj likes this.
  12. Could I pm you? I don't really know any other moderators so plz.....
  13. Ohhhh...thanks!:D
  14. Yeah PM me.
    IamSaj likes this.
  15. Can you please explain why the quantity should be limited to exactly one full double chest?

For example, full double chest of emerald ore would cost over 850,000r
    and full double chest of diamond ore over 400,000r.

With this rule, expensive materials are practically excluded from auctions.

Also, people with lower budget are excluded from auctions,
    even if they would like to bid on more expensive materials.

What is the rationale?
  16. People would have to do the math and some people are too lazy to do that. Also some people have auctions where they ask for no supporters to bid. And on the last thing if these things are too expensive they can go out and mine them themselves and its relatively free.
  17. The limit is due to the abuse that was starting to occur with the Random Junk Auctions.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. Can you please explain?

What would be the problem with auctioning one single chest of diamonds?
    Or even one stack of emerald blocks?
    Thank you
  19. The auctions he was talking about usually had a crappy enchanted item, and any excess materials you had around.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.