Welcome to EMC Auctions / Rules [Read This FIRST!]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What if you wanted to auction off 10 enchanted picks would you have to have 54 to fill the entire double chest and would they have to be the same enchant?
  2. Hahahah lol leo!
  3. wait, i saw something about dragon eggs. There are only 1 per server though XD
  4. Please clarify that line - if an item is not stackable (such as iron spades or music disks), is it OK to auction a full chest of the items?

Is it OK to have a chest with a mixture of different items, as long as it is full?
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. Nole972, jkjkjk182 and chickeneer like this.
  6. Just a quick question, Would a chest full of different colors of wool be allowed?
  7. Nah
    Someone already tried that and got banned.
  8. I mean their thread got closed they didn't get banned XD
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. Lol alright.
  10. so i have to auction one of the 3 items at the top in order to auction any items like 39 diamond ore
  11. You can auction:
    - Enchanted items in any combination
    - Dragon eggs
    - Any item in double chestfull (unmixed) amounts. Must be stacked if stackable, 54 if not.

You can no longer do mixed auctions with an enchanted item and other items, unless the other items are in double chestfull amounts. So your diamond ore can be auctioned, but it will always have to be in a double chest full (54 stacks of 64 items).
  12. then i will use the diamonds to make a diamond sword and encahnt it and how can you get dragon eggs
  13. you buy them lololol - they are very very rare.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. Well, you see, when two dragons love each other VERY VERY much...
  15. They make a lil' baby that has 1 hit ko and gives you the egg :p
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  16. Can i auction off double chests of potions seeing as those aren't stack-able?
  17. Yes Because it Also means all you can fit inside a chest
  18. Yes, potions just stack to 1.
  19. ok thank you i plan to auction off a double chest of healing and a double chest of swiftness potions as soon as i get a new power source for my computer XD
  20. Where would I (If I can) Auction off a [Single] Chest of a single item?... is there a different forum section for that? or do I have to have a double, cause I don't have enough for a double.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.