Welcome to EMC Auctions / Rules [Read This FIRST!]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's take a quick vote on that. Personally I think the runner up idea is good, but what do you guys think?
    josh303011 likes this.
  2. I say re-auction, it would be totally unfair if the bidding jumped from say 3k to 7k.
    MR2R2M and zSlumDog like this.
  3. I too agree that the runner up should get the item if the winner is unable/does not make payment.
    KingGeorge3rd and josh303011 like this.
  4. Totally agree in one auction I saw it went from 30 to 130k.
    MR2R2M and AlexChance like this.
  5. Simple.

If the Auction end with a no-pay. The Seller has the right to offer the item to the runner up. The runner up is in no way obligated to this offer and has the right to request, but not be guaranteed, the price of the item with the non-paying members bids being omitted. If both parties agree to the terms without quarrel, the deal is done. If no agreement is made, a new auction is needed.
  6. This is good. That way, the seller can take the sure rupees or host the auction again in hopes of bringing more people in. If they re-host it, then the runner-up still has a chance, but the item could end up selling for more or less rupees.
  7. Yes I agree with the majority here. NO way should the runner up be given the item for what he/ she bid on the item, That is totally unfair to the auctioneer, and it should be up to the auctioneer's discretion whether to re auction or offer it for a fixed price to the runner up.
  8. Lol didnt you ask for a temp ban because you need to study. But here i see you on the forums. Go study my friend
    minemanluke and MR2R2M like this.
  9. lol I browse the forums each night before bed :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  10. Ok thanks for clarifying :)
  11. like second chance offer like on eBay nice thinking :D
  12. is there any spawner auction rules because i can find any so i asume none im selling my spawner co-ords
  13. Yes, there are. Right here.
  14. thanks i couldnt find those
  15. Just another question, is it allowed to accept payment in items, such as diamonds? Or a combination of both rupees and items?
  16. That sounds way overcomplicated.
  17. Hey I have a question, I auctioned off a fortune I and a free iron helmet and the winner was 621op but he hasn't payed for A LOG TIME, do I just make a new auction or what?
  18. If you want to offer this, please do it in the market place, not auctions.
  19. report him so he'll get in trouble
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.