Welcome to EMC Auctions / Rules [Read This FIRST!]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol what heck redwing;)
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  2. Do enchanted books count a enchanted items or do I need to auction a full double chest of them
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  3. Unless something changed recently, you can auction off enchanted books in any quantity. Here's an example of a person auctioning off a single chest of enchanted books, e.g.
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  4. thanks for the help with the /cht status on everyone.
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  5. Does this include everyone, or just the auction owner? Just for clarification purposes.
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  6. If it's multiple people running the auction, I think it's only fair that 1 person be the "bumper." Of course that's up to the cow but I'd stick with that for now.

If you mean a bidder, posting "bump" every three hours would most likely come under unnecessary posts. :)
    Laurencem17 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. What happens if your auction is up on the fourms for a while and no one bids?
  8. You can either keep it running until someone bids or if nobody does you are allowed to cancel it.
    AlexChance likes this.
  9. Question: If nobody is bidding on my auction, can I have it removed so that I can recreate a new one that people will actually bid on?
  10. Whoops, sorry. Didn't know that somebody asked the question. How do I cancel an auction?
  11. The way that I normally go about it is to click report on the first post, and then ask for the thread to be closed from there, saves you starting a new PM each time.
    shaunwhite1982 likes this.
  12. If this is what you mean exactly - making the same auction - then no. That part would be considered spam really.
  13. No, I do not mean making the same auction. I suppose "recreate" was poor word choice. I see no point in making the same auction again.
  14. I assumed that wasn't what you meant either, but you never know. :)
  15. Let's not be silly guys. That was simply an example if that was not understood.
  16. Please don't spam this thread it is here for members that need questions answered about auctions.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Considering we have hit a new forum member milestone I will bump this for those new members that have joined and not looked at the auction rules. Please do not comment after me, this is simply a bump for EMC's new members.
    Capture.PNG
    wipple4, RainbowChin and jrm531 like this.
  18. Updated allowed items to include all official EMC limited items and made it clearer that enchanted books are enchanted items.
    AlexChance likes this.
  19. two questions.
    1. how do I do the brackets for (AUCTION) or is that fine
    2. If someone's bid isn't valid does it not count?
  20. [AUCTION] - the [ ] characters are below the "-" and "=" keys (next to "P")
    It doesn't count and if they said "Haha 1r jk" feel free to hit the report button below their post so a Snr. Staff member can remove it. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.