Welcome to EMC Auctions / Rules [Read This FIRST!]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. The brackets are next to the P key on most keyboards. I'm sure the parenthesis are fine.
    2. Invalid bids don't count and are to be overlooked/removed by a moderator.
    jkjkjk182 and Adrain_Jones like this.
  2. thank you so much
  3. Can you please remove my Double Chest of Wheat auction? I was already paid and gave the items and i want to host another auction, but i can only do so if the current one is removed.
  4. PM a mod and ask them to close it. Most people create new auctions after the first is over. You can also hold 1 regular auction and 1 supporter auction at a time.
  5. PM a staff member to do it, or hit the "report" button on the OP (Original Post).

1 Regular 4 Supporter :)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  6. You don't need to wait for the first auction to be closed by a moderator before you start your next auction. It is generally accepted that once the winner has been announced then the auction has ended and a new one may begin.
  7. Can we sell single writen books?
  8. Auction single written books.
  9. Only if signed by an admin, I believe. I'm not sure about mods though.
  10. What about items no longer obtainable? Like the wooden slabs with property of stone.
  11. They would still probably need to be in a DC quantity, as there is no way to distinguish then from regular slabs.
  12. The id numbers and name properties are different - the old ones are called steps and require being broke with a pick - the new ones are called slabs and require using an axe (if wooden) or pick (if stone) .... also there are only a few people with id number 100:0 ... which is the un-obtainable mushroom block - no longer able to be received in multi or singleplayer. Then there are the old id leaves - there are about 6 id's for each leaf type.
  13. By general looks, not by ID numbers. Even if we do count them as different blocks, they still would need to be in a DC quantity.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  14. ICC, I need to change my auction rules of a DC of Zombie Viruses. My reason towards that is that I accidently put 4 hours when friends later told me I should of done 24 hours. Also I need to change the starting bid price just to get it going. If I could do that all it would be great, sorry about the current mistakes, first time bid hoster.
  15. Fixed for you :)
  16. Thanks alex.
  17. I have a beacon with enough iron/gold/emrald/diamond blocks to get it full (9x9 bottom), and I want to auction the beacon with the blocks, but im not sure if that would be considered a "bonus", can someone tell me if it is a "bonus" or not.
  18. I'm going to consider that a "bonus" so to not allow it. This could be over-ruled though. :)
    jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  19. So I have a single chest of every wool color. Would I be allowed to fill a double chest with two different wool colors and auction them like this? wool.JPG This is what it would look like but with every wool color. Is this allowed?
  20. I have seen that be allowed, yes.
    slash14459 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.