Weird things that satisfy you.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Otus_NigRum, Apr 20, 2019.

?

Are your needs satisfied well with "Try not to get satisfied videos?" (I know, it's an old trend)

Yes 1 vote(s) 20.0%
No 4 vote(s) 80.0%
  1. I know our world is full of "TRY NOT TO GET SATISFIED CHALLENGE" videos, but it seems as if the general populous is interested in the same type of satisfying things.

I'm personally satisfied with watching water flood rooms. Yes, it sounds weird, that's the point, but it's just so satisfying to see water slowly fill up hallways, rooms, and other things. As you can imagine, I'm always extremely excited to watch Titanic.

Anyway, what satisfies you?
  2. The way the title is worded makes it seem like it would be an EMC inapropiate thread... mhm... :p
    607 likes this.
  3. Does that satisfy you?
    607 likes this.
  4. does my gf count
    MoreMoople, Otus_NigRum, 607 and 2 others like this.
  5. Soul seems to understand me better than you :p
  6. No, never. These people do not know what makes me happy, so their claims that their videos will "cure" a need of mine is wrong. (Yes, I have watched many of them. None do me any justice.)

I love clickbait videos don't you? Haha
    Otus_NigRum and 607 like this.
  7. Hm, not sure!

I see the new title is sticking around? (Haven't heard from you in a while; I know I haven't sent you anything in a while, but I have nothing relevant, I think :p (I guess you might neither, which is fine, I don't need to hear from you!))