We did it, Top 10 on TopG!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Don't worry hallandr, if you don't manage to get yours, I'll save you one.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. That would be sweet! This should be very doable as long as the people voting now keep voting, we have a nice 200 plus lead over the number 8 spot, but I did notice it was less that it was on Saturday morning...
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  3. ECC is doing big pushes atm... (I talk to the owner)

We need to overtake #6
    Equinox_Boss and dresden72 like this.
  4. But when nobody would have had time, and we wouldn't have gotten into the top 10, we wouldn't have gotten the promo.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Glad my votes are atleast helping...only wish I was able to log into EMC to get the promo...Being in the middle of the ocean kind of makes that really hard to do....oh well I will keep voting each day still the same...
    Equinox_Boss, PandasEatRamen and 607 like this.
  6. you can do /server [smp] to another server, claim it there in town then put it in /vault until you're back in town on the other server
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I think he means IRL :)
    Lukas3226, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  8. Oh lol well in that case he shouldnt care about the promo and enjoy his time there :D
    Equinox_Boss and dresden72 like this.
  9. Yeah, I believe he is in the navy, so there is no way for him to get it :eek: :p
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and weeh666 like this.
  10. If that is true, maybe staff can "claim" it for him and pop it in his vault. That is the least we can do for his service! :)
  11. Thank you.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Ya I am in the Navy and currently out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Won't be able to do anything on the server for quite some time other than hit the website and vote each day. Oh well. I will just have to wait for the next promo or something like that when I am actually back on land.
    Equinox_Boss, dresden72 and FDNY21 like this.
  13. The question is, what happened to the top 5 deal?
    If we push now into the top 5 for a week...
    Equinox_Boss and weeh666 like this.
  14. No Nether we go for no. 5 then no. 1 next the world!!!! Mwhahahaa!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. If the staff is unable to claim this for you and place it in your vault I will mail you one of mine, Thanks for your service! ;)
  16. And my computer is broken when a promo comes out...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Thanks a ton man. That would rock. How long do things stay in the mail though?
    dresden72 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. Perm til you claim it i believe, i could setup an access chest too. Whens your tour end?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Well that is the fun part. We are not sure yet. They gave us a 3 month window for it to end and I can't even say on here when that is... The joys of being in the military sometimes.. Again thanks a ton man.
    607, dresden72 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. How much longer are the lucky bows staying out?