We are losing all the great members

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DemonThunder345, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Goodbye to those who have chosen to leave, perhaps it is for the best - perhaps it isn't. All we can do is remember and look forward! Goodluck to everyone leaving or staying!
    607 likes this.
  2. Lasluin is leaving, she said she didn't mean to leave forever but circumstances forced her to. (I think)
    One of EMC's greatest writers is kephras.
    Tink and Ob1 are some of the main people behind it.
  3. Well, what makes a member great? Its all down to opinion. Yes its sad, and I did like those members, but saying all "great" members are leaving is an overstretch. Sure the members we all know might be leaving, but what about those who HAVEN'T had a chance to become liked, or "great"? In my opinion, they are the members who we should be sad to see leaving, not just those we all knew.
    DrewRadio, 607, hashhog3000 and 5 others like this.
  4. Honestly, whenever I "left" I was attention seeking. Nobody ever leaves EMC, their identity, remeberance, memories, and fun will stay with us, and them. I know they won't be active, but we'll still remember them. Their silhouette will still be with us, their profile, THEIR FRIENDS! I've known players to attention seek, like me. I was inactive for possibly a few months before, and I know players that still are on the forums, just not the servers. So their presence is still here. They will never die out like a match, they're like a never ending candle light that just doesn't burn out. As to the players leaving, it's horrible to see players like you go. Memories will still be here with us, and yourselves. EMC is always here for you. You're a part of EMC as a whole community.
  5. We're loosing a lot of great members, and I understand that some of you were good friends with them. But like several others have said, everyone has to leave eventually. If there was anything we could do to stop these members from leaving we would have done it already.
  6. for anyone wanting to stay in touch with me you can do so by contacting me through facebook. My name there is Shawna Sweitzer. you can also contact me through email shawnamariesweitzer@gmail.com. thanks for all the support and love you guys have given me. until I get my affairs in order here, I will be around a little. hopefully to have everything wrapped up by the end of the year.
  7. What will likely happen is they will leave and then after a month or two come back.
    Sometimes a game gets boring after awile. Try playing mario for 400+ hours...
    It gets boring very quickly. Sometimes all that is needed is a break. That was the case for me .
    Maybe just maybe they will come back. Especially Kephras <3
    hashhog3000, mba2012 and cddm95ace like this.
  8. Just out of interest, does your old email address redirect to this new one?
  9. I believe so. At least I went through the steps to do so. Do you have my skype info stads? And does anyone else want it for that matter?
  10. That's what happened to Minecraft for me. Except I played 2,000+ hours of it over 3 years. And I don't think there's any way I can ever get back into it again.
  11. Okay cool, it appears I don't have your Skype info. Also I still think it'd be a great idea for you and bob to get Steam... I mean how can you call yourselves gamers without having played TF2? :p
  12. 1. Kephras was a fine writer, and we will miss him. But he had his reasons, and life goes on. We will never forget his work, but budding writer's sign up for EMC each day, ready to tell the tale of your own story. It will be a hard road without our own special writer, but that doesn't mean writing is dead. Goodbye Kephras; you will be missed, and we will try to honor and remember you to the very best of our abilities.
    2. Tinkerbell28 and ob1bob69 were strong members of the EMC community. Even after their passing, they shall still remain strong forces. But no matter how much we miss them, again, life goes on. The project was in fact led by R0bbiejo for the most part, and they served as her strong right hands/co-leader thingies, (yeah, I'm tired), doing a ton of work to make this project happen. But even with these two wonderful members gone, the project will continue. If we did not help it to continue, would that be honoring them? No. They will be eternally missed, but we should respect and accept their leaving. Thanks to all you have done, tink and ob1bob.
    3. The reason I changed my color to mint for this post? Green, the color of life. Life will be full of loss, and yet it will be full of surprise. Just because the road is tough, don't abandon it all together. Their leaving will leave a scar, but a good scar. A scar that will remind us of their times here. We just need to keep on living. Thanks for listening to me.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, 607 and samsimx like this.
  13. Minecraft is a game. If it entertains you, great, if not it might yet again in the future.
  14. I still see most players that are 'gone', stop by or view emc occasionally.
    Besides, Minecraft is like pizza ... no matter how hard you try to resist - you will always come back for more :p
    607, Jimbonothing64, mba2012 and 2 others like this.