We all want your TRASH!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by EntityAI, Jul 5, 2018.

1. just cleaned up a couple of my vaults here
    HazardousCode likes this.
  2. Cool concept. What happens if someone just dumps so much dirt that it overflows the chest? :p
  3. From having used this facility, there must be some room for some overflow of items to be held somewhere.

Except for the 'choose' signs - it works really well!
    (Those should be straight sell signs instead of choose - so easy to make with the current method of qty price #
    In fact, if you need any help with those, I would be happy to help!)
    HazardousCode and 607 like this.
  4. Loving the new signs!
    Just brought a bunch of donations :)

thanks for this.
    HazardousCode likes this.
  5. Do you have bulk dropoff? I have a few DCs of logs I don't need.
  6. the res that this was operated on has been reset.
    I do not have any information on what happened to it.

A group of players has decided that we should build a new and updated recycling center and we are currently working on that, if you would like to help? send me a message.

Katy
    607 and CallumDAKing like this.
  7. Is this the right place for that? :p

I probably don't have the time needed to do a lot for a project like this, but I am willing and able to do some redstone designing and reviewing. I have written quite a lot of long posts that talk about how to properly lagg-proof a sorting system, what works, what doesn't, what kinds of stuff is possible, what isn't. It would probably be a lot easier for me to just design the redstone for this system rather than to make a long post explaining how to do it, especially when it comes to lag proofing. :)
    I could also help with stuff like sorting through different types of non-stackable items.
    (That would be: a basic non-stackable item sorter, that filters them from the stackables, then a shulkerbox sorter and emptier that gives the shulker boxes back to the player, and probably also a potion sorter, that puts all the potions in one chest, and a filled bucket sorter, that empties the water buckets, and puts the lava in a separate chest. There is a lot more possible, but this is probably all that is worth it.)

Additionally: I can donate a crapton of wool for building. I don’t know if the aesthetics would be made out of it, but doing redstone on wool is really useful for distinguishing circuits and whatnot, so I highly advice it. Additionally: my overflow chests are overflowing. Donating ~5DC of every colour wouldn’t even make a dent in my supply :p
    607 likes this.
  8. Mostly that was stated so that if someone heard news about the recycling center, then there was an explanation in the last place that there was information left ... at.
    ( I think I dangled a sentence there. sorry Grammerly)
    talukegord likes this.
  9. I think Jelle wasn't asking whether you posted your message in the right place, but whether this was the right place for him to say he would like to help. :)
    KatydidBuild and Egeau like this.