We all want your TRASH!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by EntityAI, Jul 5, 2018.

1. What a great idea, I’ll throw ya a couple DC of trash
  2. Cool, I'll have to check it out!
  3. Must ask what be with those 4 friend requests?
  4. bump
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. SO yeah.....

When I read this thread I see GRIP starting up. I know, I know.. these guys are in for the money whereas we had a more general goal in mind, but even so do NOT ignore one very important feat here (quote from the OP):

See?

And after a little less than a month they're still going strong which is something I admire. No, I can only show respect for this operation which is why I talked to Aya about this and we came to an agreement :)

We're going to do a donation :)

OMG, yusss, amazing, we're going to donate our trash. <insert fireworks>

Alas :)

lets not talk about this, okee? :)
  6. Hi ShelLuser, I'm amazed by your donation! I built this apparatus to be autonomous. It doesn't require any maintenance or intervention and doesn't pose any financial burden. This is perfect because my playtime is slowly becoming cannibalized. Just so there isn't any misunderstanding, I am the only one that oversees this service, and I never had any plans to make money off of it. I hope I didn't imply anywhere that I am more than one person (possibly to make myself seem more prominent). I do occasionally visit the site to stare at it lasciviously and to make sure make sure that it is still operational. My only concern is the future-proofness of it. Now that every Minecraft update adds a large amount of new items, I might be prompted for an entire re-layout. I put your donation aside, and it will be used for the future expansion of my service. :)
    607 and SpiritAdventurer like this.
  7. I just cleared out my vaults of trash here i love this