Wastelands Preview

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. All of that quartz. ALL OF THAT QUARTZ
  2. Awesome :D Now finally people can stop complaining about wastelands not being here!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. lol derp. I'm an idiot. I'm sick today... :/
  4. Jihaa! Digging!
  5. The new spawns have actually already been created - they just need a little effort to get them in place. I'll probably work on that tomorrow or something. :p
  6. I remember the last update of all the wild's, If I remember right it was a lot of work for justinguy having to find and set up new seed's and find places for the spawns, This will be much better all the time is put in once and the resets will just happen what ever the seed as the stairs will extend down automatically.

Nice work
  7. Do we know how often the wastelands will update? As it will be griefed within a few days?
  8. How often the wastelands will be reset: I can't remember if they decided on a definite amount. But I think it is supposed to be around once a month... I would definitely wait for confirmation on that though because it could be more or less.
  9. Thanks a ton! I will do. Thanks
  10. That looks amazing! Thank you so much! That spawn is beautiful. I love you all for making such a great place like that! It's fantastic! Wow! I love it!
    technologygeek likes this.
  11. What is wastelands for???
  12. So people can harvest resources and they don't have to reset the current wild, nether and end and destroy peoples homes and wild bases.
    607, Curundu and mba2012 like this.
  13. 34th
    I've been waiting so long
  14. nice, thank u!
  15. Remembering of course that unless something is done to protect the current Wild, the PRA will still need reset from time to time as people go for the resources there as well.
    battmeghs and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. When in doubt, a dirt house for wastelands works great....
  17. This is how I feel right now.
    DogsRNice likes this.
  18. Dragon Tombs next.
    Please, it was before EnderTopia 2.0 and Wastelands...
    Don't release some car mod on EMC next (DO THAT :D)
    Just Dragon Tombs.
    But i have to say nice work on Wastelands, they look really nice :D
    MR2R2M, jkjkjk182, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  19. Darnit Aikar, you better stop working on that secret tank plugin... :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.