Wastelands Experience today!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by M4ster_M1ner, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Most people have gotten to where they take an enderchest with them when they go mine to put their important stuff in. I'm sure they have one.
  2. Truely remarkable. I love the WE. Thank you again on your great idea M4nic.
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  3. Found about 10 diamonds today at the WE. I really suggest you come to this place.
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  4. Yo Silken / M4nic can I get a tour and diamond mine and unlaoded chunks?
  5. Silken thread is on smp6, msg him there :)
  6. I know some ppl will find reading all the info on here a bit much, how ever its much easier to read this then for us to explain it in game chat. So do us all a favour and read the info at the beginning of the thread ty.

Quoted from M4nic above.
    "The price is for safe and fast transport and use of specially prepared outpost and diamond mine.

400r for the Quartz Express admission - fast safe transport to the target area
    150r for the additional "Wastelads Experiance" railway - fast and safe
    50r for prepared outpost with ender chest and food
    =============
    600r

100r for guided tour - optional

EDIT: if anyone think this is expensive ... it is not.
    Experienced player make 600r in 10 minutes.
    This railway saves you at least 1/2 hour - with every use."
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  7. Ive paid. Now cna I have a tour?
    ill pay you a 100r.
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  8. Just donated 2K to help with the wastelands! I love this service! I hope more and more ( non griefers and stealers ) come and join the Wastelands Experience! And I hope that the WE stays even after the Wastelands because it is MUCH more safer. To be honest, I am sure WE will be better than Wastelands :)
    Silken_thread and M4nic_M1ner like this.
  9. Thank you! :)
    - There is a new railway and an Outpost in work on smp6.
    - I plan to offer creation of new (newly generated) diamond mines that will be reachable within 2-3 minutes from the town.
  10. Tnx wisepsn glad your enjoying the fun of it all
  11. Bump for WE!
  12. can i get in (on smp6?)(also when)