Wastelands Experience today!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by M4ster_M1ner, Apr 5, 2013.

1. You quote above is said in a very negative way. It can and more likely be as a negative although said in a question.

I will answer it though in this way.

No we are not charging ppl to go and mine in the wild. ppl can do that any time they want with out charge as the wild is open to every one for free.

What we have put a charge to is to cover our time and expense for materials used to develop a safe way for ppl to get to un-explored part of the wild. New Rails system (This is not QE but uses part of QE) I have so far layed out over 3000 iron ingots several stacks of logs at least a chest full of restone dust several stacks of powered rails and have so far not asked for 1r from anyone so this is not about rupees its about being fair.

I have no idea how much I invested in this so far maybe 20 - 50k I have no idea and in all honesty I don't care this is not just about rupees its about a bringing a new experience to EMC.

If I ever get the rupees back from this I will most likely put them to good use doing something else that helps improve the game experience.

I hope that answers your question.
  2. I would like to say this to anyone who feel's negative in anyway towards this and have no good reason to comment but to simply try and put other players off from using it / or grief this thread then pls do not comment here.

We are trying to bring a new experience to EMC, and we know some ppl will not get it. Some ppl will abuse it, and some ppl will be just down right nasty about it.

But there are ppl who would really like this so pls don't put them off.
  3. There are a lot of kids in Town who are afraid to go into the Wild or have had trouble mining successfully and get frustrated so I think this is a great way to help them get to and from an area where they can mine.

One thing I'd suggest is maybe going through regularly and making sure there are plenty of torches around the starting area and any major corridors so that the starting area at least doesn't become infested with mobs. Probably there will be a lot of patching to do as it becomes well used so maybe a cobble donation box would help supply blocks that can be used to patch areas where people have mined the tunnels.

I wonder how long that Diamond Ore I see in the pictures will last though...
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  4. Ah! This will help. However, this is SAFE right? All of the descriptions I see say safe so I trust that it is...the diamond ores just sitting out there kinda scared me though
  5. Yes!
    It is safe on the whole way out there to the outpost and back.
    When you leave the outpost, you're in the Wilderness with normal / usual dangers.
  6. Tnx Pav,

Yes we have placed some wood chests to help ppl put stuff that is useful but that they may not want, also an enderchest to store any goodies you find and want to protect. We have torched the main area out well, but have not gone into the caves or abandoned mine.
  7. Uno question, is it 600r per trip (Or round trip), or for like, 24/7 access? I'd personally enjoy an investment in this. It's a great idea. (P.s, if this was stated, please just quote it :p I'm too lazy to even read 1 page of comments xP)
  8. This is awesome, probably do it in this week :)
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  9. I payed 1k for the Quartz Express and the N7 Outpost. Keep the extra.
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  10. One-time payment, access for life (or as long as there is something to mine :))
    I guess you're already getting the diamonds! :)
    Thank you!

You will be added to 2 private conversations: one with coords for Quartz Express, the other with coords for "Wastelands Experience"
  11. Just coming back from around a 3-hour trip. This is by far the greatest public (Or semi-public, to those who pay) service that I've seen so far. I think that many people will benefit out of this. I'm coming back right now with maybe 9 diamond ores (Not THAT much, but I didn't spend much time in the Mineshaft), around 4 stacks of glowstone, and 8 stacks of Quartz Ore. I'm absolutely going to continue using this, even beyond the Wasteland update. Great job M4nic & Silk c:
    Silken_thread and M4nic_M1ner like this.
  12. This sounds pretty awesome! I haven't taken part or anything but I live on SMP7 and man we need something to put us back in the "I want to go to SMP#" list.
  13. Added locker rooms at the "Wastelands Experience" (end) Station.
    Feel free to lock a chest, I'll add more when needed.
    Please do not put chests into the (central) mine, there is imply not enough space available.
    The station with the locker rooms is just a step through portal away.

14. There is only one word for this. EPIIIIIIIC!
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  15. Thank you, :)
    please recommend it to all of your friends, there is enough there for at least 50 more trips.
    And then I'll make a new mine :)
  16. Can I get in to this?
  17. Sure. Please pay 600r and I'll add you to two private convs with coords.
    If you bring 3 more customers, then you all can have a free guided tour.
  18. What if you run into Cheaters, and they loot all of the mines?
    Or go with a full inventory?
  19. Everyone is welcome to loot all the mines!
    If that happens, I'll be glad to open a new mine just next to this one :)

People that go there with full inv. can either return to the town to empty it, or put it into a locker and transport it later.
    Or put it into the "Donations" chest. :)
  20. News:
    + added fence around the outpost and more torches to keep monsters outside.
    + added water buckets - free to borrow

Inspected the mine
    * there are plenty of shafts free
    * there is abandoned mine on one end