[WAR] The SMP wars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 21, 2015.

1. If utopia is smp0, and yet smp7's bombs are reaching them past smp9, does that mean the smp's aline in a circle? Lol.
    georgeashington likes this.
  2. utopia is also smp10 it is so big it is 2 smps
    brickstrike likes this.
  3. Smp7 detonates a nuke on a fault line, csusing an earthquake the collapses the underground city.
  4. As the official diplomat for the Neutral smp6 we have decided that joining any side would be hurtful to our pockets. We therefore build Arenas that all smps can come war against each other.
  5. so what you're saying is that utopia is one large strand, then, so that the other smp's aline in a line but utopia lines parallel to them, meaning utopia is everyone's neighbour? >.>
  6. Damn smp7, now I definitely need my sunglasses.
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  7. My castle will be a safe haven for anyone who wish to stay out of this conflict. It is nearly impenetrable, with cutting edge detection systems and deep bunkers in the event of a bombing raid. It is also well stocked with food and water, enough for decades to come.
    tuqueque, codygraw101 and Kephras like this.
  8. yep
  9. Smp7 sends an infiltrator wich poisons blackknights water supply.
  10. Water was cleaned by filtration systems that were placed for the radiation
  11. Destroys water filter with nannites an sends poison through the water.
  12. Smp7 sends a drill with an antimatter bomb inside towards the castle....
  13. at last, smp2 seizes the moment. Their extremely advanced technology launches supercamera satellites to spy on the other smps from a distance...
  14. blacknight trots to the safety of simp, where we give him medical care and a laptop.
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  15. Shuts off water pipeline and smp8 starts to run on reserves
  16. After tracking blackknight, Smp7 fires an antimatter missile towards his location.
  17. utopia backs out an gives smp7 smp8 and smp9 1mil to fight with
  18. Utopia sits back and laughs.
  19. Rich people lol
  20. Lets just give those 3 smps 1mil an sit back an watch them destroy each other