[Vote Update] New Voting Opportunities!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, May 21, 2013.

1. I give and get, everyone wins. c:
  2. it redirected me to cloudflare and told me the page wasnt loading.
  3. Neither of the websites with server list in their name seem to be working for me
  4. I need to bump so i can find...
  5. It's fallen off the main page now. Can we please get these sites pinned to the Rupees page now?
  6. A quick thing to remember it is vote.emcurl.com - not ideal, but it works.
  7. We're just waiting for Justin to do it when he gets time. :)
  8. Maybe it's good to put the links somewhere else, cause they can't even be seen from the homepage anymore... When people in chat see that you can earn 1100r per day and they can only find 5 links, they will be disappointed. Edit: I'm sorry, I didn't see that someone already posted this today...:oops:
  9. Sorry for the bump, however, when is this going to be added to the rupee page on the site?
    607, bloodra1n and Kephras like this.
  10. Still doesn't display on the rupees page.

Random Fact: If JustinGuy wasn't an Admin he'd be derelict at this point. The same goes for MauryPoppins.
  11. Hm, does anyone else have problems with minecraft-server-list?
  12. It might good to make a new thread about it rather than bumping this from the dead ;)
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  13. Nice 13 month bump :L
    EfficiencyV and Scorpio528 like this.
  14. I'm not a staff member though, so I don't think it'll be the same... Ever since Aikar closed the earn up to 700 rupees per day for voting thread I've been craving for a new thread I could live in :3
    AlexChance likes this.
  15. Why does it matter if you are a staff member or not?
  16. I don't really know, I've just noticed that threads written by staff (or, probably better said, threads featured on the front page) get more posts and attention than threads not featured on the main page. And when I would make a thread, there's not too much chance it'll get featured on the front page.