[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - September 2013

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AlexC__, Aug 31, 2013.

1. The prizes :eek:
  2. Amazing contest! must... vote... MOAR!
  3. I just voted and my voting bonus is 1! I got 1 voting bonus! :D
    I just really want a voter's block! MUST HAVE!
    TerryDaTerrorist and Uzack like this.
  4. Dragon Egg or Voters Block..... i pick voters block since i heard about dragon update!
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  5. I am glad to see that Alex is still active on empire and didn't drop off the face of the earth like andrewbuchinger after loosing mod.

You could say I thought he was going to be...

*puts on glasses :cool:

AlexWithNoChance

Yeeeaaaaahhh!!!!
    Aquazzz likes this.
  6. Let's do dis.... gotta win dat black egg of epicness....
  7. Is the dragon egg original?
  8. No :)
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  9. right LETS get voting (hopefully this time i don't forgeton the 7th day :)!!!
  10. I lost my voter's block I think :confused:
    Oh well, it just means the new winners are a little more speical.
  11. AH WANT DAT DRAGON EGG :p
  12. I'm left confused.
    You say we need a streak of over 10 on the 10th, but currently, once I vote today, I will have a bonus of 2.
    So, does a vote bonus of 2 mean a vote streak of 3?
    bloodra1n likes this.
  13. I've thought about the Voter's Block. I really really want one! But what Faith said about making around 100k from it was tough for me. I'm starting to save my rupees and am wanting to get a lot. So then I thought and thought about it, and realized that I may not even get one! But let's say I do (hopefully)!
    So then I sang this song to myself with this sad tune: Oh Voter's Block! I can keep you, love you, and hold you forever! Oh, or I can sell you for 100k, and never see you... Again! ----------- (long note)
    So that got me to realize, I want a voter's block to keep it and Love it! And if I sell it, I will never see it again! So, I WANT ONE! :D
    Palmsugar likes this.
  14. What if you turn the voter block into 9 diamonds? 9 special items?
  15. No, you ruin of the rarest special items in EMC and end up with 9 diamonds for your trouble :)
  16. Does voting on multiple equal more times your name is put in the drawing?
  17. It only goes up by one each day, regardless of how many sites you vote on.
  18. It'll be the 11th for most people in America, but we say 10th to be safe.
  19. Maan, this is awesome! Must vote! :)
  20. What dragon update? :p