[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - September 2013

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AlexC__, Aug 31, 2013.

1. There is a bug. I voted late last night (Still Thursday my time) and I didn't get a vote streak increase... And today vote sites are saying I can't vote.
  2. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do except see if Aikar can make sure there's nothing wrong, but I think the system is as good as it can get. :/
  3. i didnt vote the first couple days. does that mean i cant get the dragon egg?
  4. I want dat egg 0.o
  5. Depends how far off you were. If it was 2 days off, then you probably won't be in the draw. If it was a day, you could be. :)
  6. i think 4. thats a bummer
  7. So now I'm out because the system messed up... not gonna lie that's not really fair.
  8. It's out of our control, but this is the only thing we offer as an alternative.
  9. Last time we were able to send pictures proving that we voted every day, can we do that again this time?
  10. Yep, look above :)
  11. the only problem with the screen shots, do you have to take them everyday? or just when the draw is close? because its a really giant pain to keep up with... i wish the voting thing would have been fixed before another contest had been held. its just super annoying when it doesn't keep track of what you've done.
  12. It does for most people, it's either people doing something wrong when voting or glitches for a few people. :/ Everyday of vote confirmations or at the end for rupees history as long as it has dates.
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  13. Unfortunately, things from our end look working good. The unfortunate part of it, is sometimes things can happen on the voting sites (that we can't control), like if you type a name wrong (some require EXACT caps match), or if their servers bug out and don't properly send it to us. :(
  14. Well the same thing just happened again... so I think it's insanely stupid in my opinion.
    battmeghs likes this.
  15. I NEED the 21st to 30th of september one SO BAD
  16. Oh! Sorry I didnt notice someone had already said it...Thanks a bunch!
  17. What does the voters block do?
  18. Prevents you from voting. Much like writer's block, except this gives you something tangible to be grumpy at.
    /except not really.
  19. V0ter's Block Parody:

Memo 1: Voter's Block... sweet voter's block! You keep me voting! You make me proud, to be on EMC, and to try for you. To finally, get you in my hands!

Memo 2: Voter's Block... you are a diamond. A beauty to just behold! I love you so, and hope for you, to finally come into my res!

Memo 3: Voter's Block... as the time ticks. You sit there, watching me! Vote my butt off, just to get you! Even though... you are not, the grand prize, I still want YOU!

Memo 4: Voter's Block... you may not want me. But I want you, oh so bad! Every day, I am voting! Cause I want you oh so badly! And even though, I get rupees... I'm doing it, just for you!

Memo 5: Voter's Block... I love you! But you only will go... to 5 lucky players! I want to be one! Oh so very bad! You're a diamond block... but you are A VOTER'S BLOCK!

Memo 6: Voter's Block! I will try... and try... and try! To get you! NOW! But if I fail... to not win the contest... I may be rich... but I'll always... remember you! ----

Refrain: Voter's Block oh voter's block! You are the most spacious, must beautiful block! I sing for you, and just for you! I want you badly! So I will.... VOTE! Voter's block oh voter's block! YA!

Last Part: Oh Voter's Block! I can keep you, love you, and hold you forever! Oh, or I can sell you for 100k, and never see you... Again! -----------

Yes... I had to. Enjoy my love the Voter's Block! :D
    Panda_Paradise and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. Very creative.