[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - September 2013

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AlexC__, Aug 31, 2013.

1. now to sit here and wait to be told i lost
  2. Well, lets see.
    I somehow managed to pull together enough self-control to keep a voting streak.
    I wonder if I can get lucky....
  3. if they are only giving out 5 voters blocks why were 32 made?
  4. To mess with your head. Is it working?
  5. because that image is from a while ago.
  6. We were originally giving away 32 per winner, but we decided to keep them more rare.
    Literally no one loses in this contest if you take part. You're forgetting about the rupees you can earn. :)
  7. Can earn? You mean have earned. :D
    In hindsight, this contest motivated me to vote for the whole month, making 1k daily purely through votes.
    I'm now 30k richer. Though I would love it if I could win the grand prize (Who doesn't want a dragon egg) winning 30k in a giveaway isn't too shabby either.
  8. Not everyone voted on all the sites :p
  9. A reminder to everyone:
    Please send proof of voting for the 10 days near the end of each round in the same PM with Jack and myself each time.This only applies to those having issues. If you lost your streak at any point however you have proof, and it wouldn't be enough to enter the draw for the egg, you may alert us and we will manually enter you in.
  10. And the winner is..... *drums*
  11. Just waiting for one person to get their vote proof in xD
    Damiensmom11 and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  12. Anyone want to say their current vote streak?
    I'm at 40, I don't have much hope for getting a dragon egg against those few people with vote streaks in the 100s.
    Still, anything's possible :)
  13. I thought anyone with a vote streak over 29 was entered for a dragon egg. Does that mean one entry per person? That was my impression.
  14. Ok, thanks. Very clear.
  15. Each vote during the month is an entry, so if you voted once each day, you'll have 30 entries, if you voted at five sites daily, you'll have 150.
  16. can we find out who won already?
  17. This would be unfair for the majority of people, so it won't work exactly like this. Also we can't easily track which sites you voted on, so unfortunately that's not possible.

I'll post the results soon
  18. has it been soon yet?
  19. And the winner of the THIRD DRAW is...

Dirt Destroying Ticking Tock, Labor Day Bench

And the winners of the Voter's Blocks are...

And the winner of the FINAL DRAW for the dragon egg is...

You can collect your prizes from 4006 on SMP2. Congratulations to all our prize winners and don't forget that everyone who took part earned plenty of rupees!

Thanks guys :D Don't forget to keep voting for the Road to Top 10 and Jack and I will be holding more Voteoff's, so keep on the lookout. :)