[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - September 2013

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AlexC__, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Do-Vote

Shady manatee says: Don't-Not vote
  2. My voting bonus just went from 7 to 3 instead of the 8 it was supposed to. My face when-- D: D: D: D: D: TT_TT
  3. Jack is handling this rounds winners and issues, please add him to any PM's
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  4. YAy today's 11th
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. No, you're a fish, go back to your tank.
    /jk
  6. There was almost 34 hours between your votes, the cut off to not be penalized is 30.
  7. Really? Why not just measure the numerical day value instead? I say that vote streak should count, it was still the 10th
  8. You should realistically spread out your votes throughout the day anyway, so 30 hours is actually pretty fair
  9. Is there a winner yet?
  10. It'll be announced.
    *In Yoda's voice*
    wait, you must
    Uzack likes this.
  11. And the winner of the first draw is...

Tiburok!

You'll be contacted soon with info on where to pick up your prizes. :)
  12. Gratz!
  13. There is no consistent numerical day...

What may be same day for many users is actually different days in GMT.
  14. Congratulations to Tiburok!
  15. Really? Then why do i always see people saying"it only takes 5 minutes to vote for up to 1100 rupees?"also, where is the 30 hour rule listed at? I've never even heard of it.
  16. Sure it can only take five minutes, never said it couldn't. But for the purpose of this contest, it's better to spread them out, so you don't miss any, as the point is just to get a high enough vote streak.
    And the 30 hours rule, is mentioned here, back in May in fact.
  17. 30 is the being nice number. It is declared as "vote once a day", which means 24 hours.

If someone voted at 12.00AM on Jan 1st, then 11.59PM Jan 2nd, why would that be fair that they only vote once every 2 days when its meant to be 1?
  18. Wow thanks! What a nice surprise!