[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - September 2013

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AlexC__, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Congrats XD

(On an iPad, cant do colors and effects, so no shady manatee for the posts I make on my iPad from now on, including this 1 :()
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

2. umm, did i break something?
    Chascarrillo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. AAAhhh I see. >_> XD I need to not vote so late in the night. Thanksies!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. HAXXORRR!!!! jk :D
  5. YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

and well done tiburok ()<
  6. I swear I'm voting but its not giving me credit. I don't want to lose my streak!
  7. same here, i even tried on a different ip and it isnt working, i messaged jack about it, want me to add you to it?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Yes please, thank you. :)
  9. Same here, I even have proof. :/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. I'm getting sick of counting squares. My vote has drifted into the evening now, so I'll be voting during Friday night drinks tonight.

Still, I'm sure I will win every 10 days and then get a dragon egg at the end.
    Equinox_Boss and apamment like this.
  11. To re-cap for everyone, you can send Jack and myself alternate proof (screenshots of confirmations) and you'll still be counted in. :) Any errors that can't be resolved with this are beyond our control unfortunately.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. A few days back I voted really early at like 6 AM, the next day I still voted but it was around when I got back from school. I still voted everyday but it was 'technically' beyond 24 hours. Would I still be entered into the dragon egg prize?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Make sure you provide username.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. If you forget to enter you username, or if you make a username typo, or if you leave the web page too soon after clicking the vote submit button, you will not get credit for it.

So, I am careful and wait a few seconds after voting, before leaving the vote website, and that resolves the issues I have had in the past.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. O,O cool
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. It works now, but thanks :)
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  17. Do the results get announced on the 20th and 30th or do we have to wait?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. 20th and 3oth
    Aquazzz and Equinox_Boss like this.