[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - September 2013

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AlexC__, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Also, I've returned from my holiday so I can start responding again. :)
    sonicol1 likes this.
  2. RULE CHANGE ON 11/09/2013: Please send proof of voting for the 10 daysnear the end of each round in the same PM with Jack and myself each time. This only applies to those having issues. If you lost your streak at any point however you have proof, and it wouldn't be enough to enter the draw for the egg, you may alert us and we will manually enter you in.
  3. Everyone? or just those who've been having issues with the streak resetting?
  4. Just those that have been having issues and have had to send us proof. :)
  5. I know quiet a few cases in beginning of the month and were valid. Just voting system goofed and reset to day 0 if need help looking at logs just invite me in the convo so jack won't get overloaded. :D
    AlexChance likes this.
  6. Regarding the new rule, I am worried that people may cheat with photoshop.
  7. Staff will check vote history before accepting the proof. :)
    TerryDaTerrorist and honam1021 like this.
  8. If a lot of people try to vote using this method, won't it take up an awful amount of staff time?
  9. Yes, which is why we hope the automated system works most of the time. :)
  10. My streak was reset multiple times. I guess I just don't need a pet dragon. :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Noob here, how do you check your streak? I have been voting on every page since I started but my rupee total doesn't seem to reflect it... Maybe I am not voting correctly? The pages usally say something like: Vote Counted or entered, something like that.
  12. Your streak is in your rupees history each time you vote; empire.us/rupees/transactions. :)
  13. Woohoo, thanks for the reply! And yes my votes have been counted, nice. :)
    AlexChance likes this.
  14. Woot woot :D DRAGON EEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZ
  15. Despite catastrophic hard-drive failure, a computer literally falling apart at the seams, and a full-time job that leaves me with a desire to murder a basket of kittens, I'm still somehow managing to keep my streak up.

135 so far, and counting.

Would I be out of line asking for a cookie?
    (I'll add it to my gallery wall when I get back in-game...)

EDIT: Oh hai thar Cal.
  16. orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
    It's never too much to ask for a cookie and a time machine.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  17. Also, in game type /p dresden72 and you will see your voting info.
  18. There may be a surprise for you at 4006... :p
  19. Tiburok won the 1-10 day prizes.