Voice Actors Needed!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by moonolotl, Jun 1, 2015.

1. With Gmail you could just attach the audio file, if it isn't too bad. Else you could upload it to Google Drive and share it with Chewsy.
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  2. You can I just need skype mostly to talk to you in chat not like actually calling lol
  3. As I said earlier I mostly want skype for messaging because email is annoying, twitter limits how many words you can say through private messaging and- waaaaaaiit just realised that we can do it on emc -.- *facepalm*
    607 likes this.
  4. But EMC doesn't give you alerts without refreshing the page, while Skype does.
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  5. This seems like it would be fun to do. I like voice acting and I think I'm pretty good at it. I do have Skype setup, but also have TeamSpeak or Mumble if they might be easier. As for recording software, I have Audacity, and (somewhat) know how to use it for sound editing.
    My only problem is, my computer microphone quality is really bad, and half the things I say don't come out at all, and my headphones I use have suffered some major damage (Wire damage, and they completely snapped in half. The sound quality is pretty bad). I will be getting a new set of headphones in about 1-4 days, and I'd like to try out for a part, but until then, I really can't.
    So, I guess I'll say good luck to everyone else if I can't get the new headphones in time.
    Also, could you update the OP to show which roles are taken when they are taken?
    SkareCboi and 607 like this.
  6. that sounds fun, I'm on a musical-school for 3 years now... (we are doing halls like 300-500 people with 18 persons, 10 times per musical we'ave learnt)

but I'm dutch and my Englisch is VERY bad... so, I'm sorry, I can't help you :(
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  7. true
  8. None are taken but one girl because no one's auditioned yet. Also, thanks
  9. I would have sent you my recording today, but windows 8 voice recorder will not save the file, rather, you must 'share', but I don't have mail configured. 5 minute project turns into 45 minute struggle!

Installed audacity and can now record and save as anything I want, but will need to re-record my lines.... if I can ever get the computer back from a_little_fun:D
    607 likes this.
  10. http://youtu.be/qqWGN_xtE80

This will allow you to listen to my Audition, maybe it will encourage others. I am not a professional voice actor, but I play one on youtube. To upload, it forced me to use a random image and turn it into a video. One day I will get the hang of file sharing better.

If you need a simple mp3, I could email it to you. Looking forward to seeing the project.
    Chewsy4, 607 and ChickenDice like this.
  11. Well done! You've finally defeated an audition ;)
    It's good!
    just_five_fun likes this.
  12. Which girl is taken? I might try one.
    DubChef likes this.
  13. Lara taken by me x3
    607 likes this.
  14. I completely forgot about this... Anyway, I'm probably going to record an audition later today.
    607 and Chewsy4 like this.
  15. kk x3
  16. I recorded an audition. It was a day later than I said I would, and I still need to do some editing. After the editing is done, I'll have it uploaded and posted here.
    Chewsy4 and 607 like this.
  17. I'm gonna be updating the post and changing some of the character names since I've had some ideas, I'll be adding in some easier ways to read lines and such so yea don't audition until that's all done.
    607 likes this.
  18. I'll probably be applying for Lara later today, posting so I remember :p
    607 and Chewsy4 like this.
  19. Sorry but Lara's taken xP
  20. Nooooo

Edit: I meant the other one begining with L xD
    Lanee!
    I knew what I meant xD
    Chewsy4 and 607 like this.