Voice Actors Needed!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by moonolotl, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Should all auditions be done by foreign English speakers? I'm Dutch, so I imagine my pronunciation isn't like that of an American or British.
  2. I sent you the link to the video to your e-mail.
    Hope I'm good enough :D
    Chewsy4 and 607 like this.
  3. Doesn't really matter x3
  4. Well done! You got the part!

There's one boy and 2 girls left if anyone wants them, I've got an audition for the last boy but I'm still deciding on that one so
  5. Omg thanks so much!
    (btw, my name is Skunkman2011, not Skunkman2001 XD)
  6. Sorry, typo xD
  7. I guess I will try as I am a YouTuber.
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  8. If Jack is not taken I will try him as I used to be a shy type of person I'm not anymore but I know how a shy person talks.
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  9. Man, I kind of want to try this. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out today though
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  10. I've finally decided the story and things. So the name of the series will be constellations and it's gonna be about a group of friends finding their way through an enchanted forest where they've gotten lost by following the stars. They each find magical powers to protect them from monsters along the way and they work together to find a way out of the forest
    Skunkman2011 and 607 like this.
  11. That sounds awesome! :D
  12. Is it like a short-story animation, or will there be continuing episodes? Seems a bit hard to keep something like that going for a long time :p
    607 likes this.
  13. Sometimes it can be really hard to keep it going for a long time, but really it's probably not that bad with a lot of planning.
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  14. Do I need to contact you on Skype to audition?
  15. It'll be a short-ish series
    You can email me at chewsy9@gmail.com with the audition