Useful Tool: EMC Shopkeeper

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Can you try restarting your computer, deleting your profile folder, and then running it again?
  2. Umm lol i restarted and got it working.. but not it wont show my last 20 transactions xP ..
  3. If you haven't already, you must download your transactions from EMC. To do this, click on the "Update Transactions" button.

To view your transactions, select a start and end date on the left side of the screen, then click "View Transactions".
  4. Did that.. didn't work :S
  5. That is generally a sign that you need a new computer :p
    deathconn likes this.
  6. Which one, downloading or viewing? xD
  7. Viewing. i think
  8. This is great, just going to note, I sell a lot of wheat. A lot, ever since 1.6 update.
    shavingfoam and deathconn like this.
  9. Version 0.3.3 released. Mostly just added some missing item images.
    AlexChance likes this.
  10. This looks awesome. Can't wait to try it!
    shavingfoam likes this.
  11. Im totally going to try this out. If this works, I'm going to be soooo happy. Finally better insight! Thanks in advance, shavingfoam!
    shavingfoam likes this.
  12. It works! :D
  13. ;3 I think it is very helpful :p
    mba2012, bloodra1n and shavingfoam like this.
  14. I knew cobble, but wheat? Going to have to get a better farm :oops:
  15. Wheat has been especially popular lately, due to the new Hay Block and the fact that horses eat wheat. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. :oops: Oh, never knew that. 3 stacks of wheat gone in 10 seconds!
  17. It's probably also fairly popular because it's kind of a pain to grow yourself. Not only do you have to wait for it to grow, but you have to harvest it and then replant the whole field again.
  18. Yup, have a painful small farm.
  19. Hey shaving, I know I'm probably the only player that would actually use something like this, but I was wondering how easily you could make a filter for SMP, and add a column for the server number for all transactions?
    cddm95ace and mba2012 like this.
  20. There's no way to tell what server a transaction occurred on. The only data that's available is what you see on the rupee transaction history page.