Useful Tool: EMC Shopkeeper

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Others have reported getting this error as well. I was hoping that a change I made in a previous version would fix it, but apparently it hasn't. You are running the latest version (0.3.1), right? About how many pages does it download before you get the error?

If you clicked "Remember Me" when you logged in, try doing this: Clear your login session by going to "Tool > Clear Saved Session", and then update again.

Sorry about this.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  2. Oh yeah, are new updates automatically deployed? Yes :p

Such a useful program, I got a new account so download transactions is sooooo much quicker. There's one thing that it needs... somewhere in the bottom next to the "Net total," perhaps add "Current Balance: x" ?
  3. well running the program and loggin didnt have any issues yet, 6 months of shop data and 4000 plus pages to sort. ill edit post with data in morning,

-Thanks Shavingfoam
  4. I'm running 0.3.1. It downloads 1 page before I get the error.. ;)
  5. I'm watching the thread, but I haven't got the software... Well, job for tomorrow! :p
    607 likes this.
  6. So data Finished

Net total made +5,864,494 Current Funds 2,109,841 "between all my accounts"

My top ten most Popular items are
    1. iron ingot
    2. Glass
    3. sandstone
    4. netherbrick
    5. smooth sandstone
    6. stone brick
    7. Oak log
    8. sulphur
    9. stone slabs
    10. sand

My top ten most profitable items are
    1. iron block
    2. iron ingot
    3. diamond
    4. gold block
    5. diamond block
    6. sandstone
    7. beacon
    8. Nether brick
    9. Oak log
    10. sulphur

Most popular item in its class
    spawn eggs
    -villager eggs 1,428 sold

Silk touch ore
    -Gold ore 312 sold

Ore block
    -iron ingot 46,612 sold

Ore ingot
    -iron block 25,590

building material
    -sandstone 50320 sold

Log
    -oak 20480 sold

Plank
    -oak plank 16256 sold

Food
    -Baked potatoe 656 sold

Top 5 Customers: " most spent "
    ShadowPARLE -shopper since dec 23/12

MasterMockery -shopper since jan 26/12

Jcplugs -shopper since dec 27/12

Magazijnierk -shopper since may 8/13

Erosego -shopper since jan 25/13

Top 5 Suplliers "how much they sold or i bought from them"

MatthewDA -since jan 13/13 -66454r

Laurencem17 -since dec 30/12 -48699r

Superdog93 -since dec 17/12 -41246r

booterror64 since dec 16/12 -32118r

Mrrandalp since fev 06/13 -25417

How much people have made off my wool Farm
    64789r

How much people have made off my stone gen since it was built
    63018r
  7. If you run the JNLP file, then it will auto-update. However, if you run the full JAR file, then it will not auto-update.

Added to my to-do list.

This is a very strange problem. It's weird because you're able to login successfully, but when it starts the update, it's acting as if you haven't logged in. Are you connected to a proxy or anything like that? What operating system are you running?

Have you downloaded transactions from multiple accounts? I think that, in a previous post, I implied that you could login under multiple accounts, but that's incorrect. You'll actually get inaccurate results if you do this because of the way it downloads the transactions. If you want to download transactions from multiple accounts, then you'll need to create a new profile for each.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  8. yes the net totals are between all my accounts, but all the shop sats are from this account and i did them in seperate load out
  9. I don't think that I'm connected to a proxy. I use Windows ;)
  10. Love it.

I now know who's pillaging my funds by selling me tons of stuff and who's spending a fortune. :D

Genius program my friend.
  11. Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :)
    NZScruffy likes this.
  12. Version 0.3.2 released. Changes include:
    • Added the player's current rupee balance.
    • Added the EMC logo.
    • Added some missing item icons.
    • Improvements to player portrait downloading.
    transactions-with-rupee-balance.png
    NZScruffy and mba2012 like this.
  13. i had a recent issue with the program visual effect and info not updating when i tried to scroll down or up, unless i minized and the re-opened. do not if this is jut on my end or what
  14. Are you talking about the "players" view? I was experiencing some rendering issues with the players view myself during development. I thought I fixed them all, but I might have missed some. Next time it happens, can you take a screenshot?
    NZScruffy likes this.
  15. it was on every view event the pae for you can assign player transaction based onthe /r pay command

if i was at home i could re-test it but was happening on friday when i needed to use it

ps: this recently help me out i had set up a shop sign wrong and a group of people use it to almost ring me dry so it help not only me but the mod find out exactly what they had done . Thank you
    AlexChance likes this.
  16. So what does the "Clear Saved Session" actually do?
  17. This looks awesome! Unfortunately, for me, Github is not responding, so I can't download it :(

Guess I'll have to wait...
  18. If you checked "Remember Me" when you logged in, it saves your username and session token to a file (it doesn't save your password). The next time you perform an update, it will attempt to use the saved session token to log you in automatically (this is basically what happens when you check "Remember Me" on the EMC website).

If the token is no longer valid, then it will display the login dialog again and auto-populate the "Username" text box with the saved username. Selecting "Clear Saved Session" from the "Tools" menu deletes the saved username and session token.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  19. Ahh, thanks. I don't think it's working but I will try again.