Useful Tool: EMC Shopkeeper

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Version 0.5.26 released! Changes include:
    • Item name/icon fixes.
    • Due to an incorrect item name mapping, EMC Shopkeeper has been treating all transactions for "Grass" items as if they were "Grass Block" items. This has been happening since EMC's 1.13/1.14/1.15 update (I think). The issue will be corrected for all downloaded transactions going forward, but unfortunately there is no way to correct this issue for transactions that have already been ingested into EMC Shopkeeper's database.
    Download it now!
  2. im having errors about the grass blocks meaning its not allowing me to start up the notifcation
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. same!

when i try to launch it, it says this.

and then when i click ok this error pops up:

i have clicked send error report, too
    pewdiepiggy likes this.
  4. Same error.
    Code:
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Multiple entries with same key: Grass Block=jar:file:/home/emma/Downloads/emc-shopkeeper-full.jar!/emcshop/gui/images/items/grass_block.png and Grass Block=jar:file:/home/emma/Downloads/emc-shopkeeper-full.jar!/emcshop/gui/images/items/grass_block.png
        at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap.conflictException(ImmutableMap.java:215)
        at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap.checkNoConflict(ImmutableMap.java:209)
        at com.google.common.collect.RegularImmutableMap.checkNoConflictInKeyBucket(RegularImmutableMap.java:146)
        at com.google.common.collect.RegularImmutableMap.fromEntryArray(RegularImmutableMap.java:109)
        at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap$Builder.build(ImmutableMap.java:394)
        at emcshop.gui.ItemSuggestField.init(ItemSuggestField.java:74)
        at emcshop.EMCShopkeeper.launchGui(EMCShopkeeper.java:462)
        at emcshop.EMCShopkeeper.main(EMCShopkeeper.java:218)

607 likes this.
  5. Thanks all and sorry for the error.

Did this error just start appearing now for you? Have you had any problems running EMC Shopkeeper since the last update was released on Jan 23?
    FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  6. This was the 1st time trying to run it on the latest version

It updated and backed up the database fine i think
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. Ok, I think it should be fixed now. Let me know if it works?

Version 0.5.27 released! Changes include:
    • Fixed an error that prevented EMC Shopkeeper from starting up.
    Download it now!
  8. Works for me :)
    607 likes this.
  9. Hey shaving, a few things!
    1. do you intend on adding multiple account compatibility? I understand on the wiki page for shopkeeper it has a few steps to add multiple accounts, but it would be nice if we could easily switch between the accounts/ profiles without relaunching the program and to include/ not include them to compare the transactions:)
    2. Is it possible to differentiate what Enchanted Books are sold? I know their MC item name is all enchanted_book, so is this more of an issue on Mojang's way of naming items or EMC's for not logging specific enchants in the rupee log, therefore not giving the appropriate information needed to separate them into different enchantments.
    3. Leashes are now known as Leads-- EMC Shopkeeper shows them still as leashes (which im confused how it can accurately compile and report lead transactions without the updated item name)
    4. Clocks aren't able to be inventoried in EMC Shopkeeper-- it just doesn't come up when I try to type in the item name field.
    Thank you! :)
    pewdiepiggy and 607 like this.
  10. No, but you can open multiple profiles at once if you do it though the command line. You could create two .BAT files that contains the following commands.
    File 1: java -jar emc-shopkeeper-full.jar
    File 2: java -jar emc-shopkeeper-full.jar --profile=PROFILENAME

Unfortunately not. Same goes for potions. Everything is based off of what is shown on the rupee transaction history, so if all it says is "Enchanted Book" there's nothing I can do.

Each item in EMC Shopkeeper's item database has a list of aliases that it uses to map the item names from the rupee transaction history to the items names that are displayed in EMC Shopkeeper. Leads are one example. Reason being: I think very early on in EMC's history, leads used to be called "leashes" on shop signs (possibly because "leash" is the American word for "lead"). So whenever EMC Shopkeeper sees "lead" in the transaction history, it changes that to "leash". You can see the entire mapping database here:

https://github.com/mangstadt/emc-shopkeeper/blob/master/src/main/resources/emcshop/items.xml

EMC Shopkeeper calls them watches. I think this is also a throwback to EMC's early days!
  11. Hey shaving, what files would i need to edit in order to change the profile names? i am trying to add 1., 2., etc. for listing my alts in a specific order.. i tried renaming the profile folders but this just made it not recognized by EMC shopkeeper so i reverted the folder names, and it works again...

Thank you!
    pewdiepiggy, 607 and UltiPig like this.
  12. Renaming the folders should be enough. What exactly happened when you tried that?
  13. It did not recognize the profile
    UltiPig likes this.
  14. Can you be more specific? Did it show you an error message? Did the renamed profile folder not show up in the profile selection dropdown list?

Did you close EMC Shopkeeper before renaming the folder?

What did you rename it to?
    607 likes this.
  15. If you can figure out how to include the NBT tags, you can. From Enchanted Book:

Enchanted books use an NBT tag StoredEnchantments to indicate the enchantment. The allowed sub-tags are id and lvl, equivalent to the format of the Enchantments tag that is used for enchantments applied to items.

The following NBT structure is provided to show how the StoredEnchantments tag is organized, and is not comprehensive above the tag tag. The full NBT for this item can be found here.

• tag: The tag tag.
      • StoredEnchantments: The list of enchantments on this book.
        • An enchantment
          • id: The enchantment name ID
          • lvl: The enchantment level
    I have no idea how you could do that. I'm not a programmer. On the other hand, if the problem lies with EMC, then there is nothing you can do. I suggest you contact EMC. It should only take a small change on their part by adding the rest of the NBT structure of the tag (I would think, but I could be wrong).
    FadedMartian likes this.
  16. I tried it for you: NBT tags are indeed not included.

I'm not sure if anyone's ever made a suggestion thread requesting more data in the rupee history.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  17. I think you should do it as you are great about communicating details:)
  18. That's an extreme bummer. Let's hope that EMC can hear enough voices to include those tags.
  19. I do not personally have a need for it, so I don't think I should be the one to make the suggestion. :p Thanks for the compliment, though, Faded. ;)
  20. The reinforce what everyone else has said: It is not possible to obtain this level of detail from the rupee transaction history, unfortunately. All that's available to you is whatever text is inside of the "Description" column. :)