Useful Tool: EMC Shopkeeper

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I hope you can work the problems out, but when you don't, don't worry too much, it is an awesome app none the less:)
  2. truth be told I am the few in this matter. Not many people have 12k pages to load. This might be more of a problem down the line, but for now maybe dont sweat it.
    607 likes this.
  3. I'm going to try one more thing. If that error occurs, I will have it re-create the connection. The connection might be getting stale somehow.
  4. I always wondered how you would keep track of what's going on in your superstore. This is a great tool. Thank you!
    607 likes this.
  5. Thanks for the complements guys! You guys are so nice. :3

P.S. I hope Aikar doesn't kill me, I'm running a second 8k-page update for testing >.<
  6. Version 0.4.11 released! Changes include:
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the timer from starting in the Update dialog.
    • If a connection error occurs during an update, it will attempt to re-create the connection before displaying an error.
    mba2012 and xothis_dwarf like this.
  7. Version 0.4.12 released! Changes include:
    • Added the ability to view transactions by date, much like EMC's rupee history page.
    • Significantly improved the performance of downloading player profile pictures.
    • Added item icons for Tripwire Hooks, Dragon Stones, and Dragon Stone Fragments.
    dates-table.png
    607, mba2012 and AmusedStew like this.
  8. when i split an outgoing payment, the subtraction is instead added to the payment, and a new payment is showed as an income instead of an outgoing.
    and i cannot set a minus sign in front of that split amount.
  9. Fixed. Will be included in the next release.
  10. Version 0.4.13 released! Changes include:
    • Fixed a bug where the user's inventory wasn't being updated correctly during a database update under certain circumstances.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the timestamps of some transactions in the "By Date" view to be off by a minute or two.
    • Fixed a bug where negative payment transactions weren't being split properly.
    • For Macs, the menu bar now displays "EMCShopkeeper" instead of "Main".
    • Cleaned up the layout of the BBCode export format.
    • Fixed some item name mappings.
    I've also made a ton of under-the-hood changes to help tidy up the code. I've tested it pretty thoroughly, but if you notice any glitches, please let me know right away!!
    607, mba2012 and allengero like this.
  11. Version 0.4.14 released! Changes include:
    • Added the ability to backup and restore your EMC Shopkeeper database.

If you use the AutoRunner to run EMC Shopkeeper, please re-download the JNLP file, as it has changed.
    Nilex92 and AlexChance like this.
  12. Version 0.4.15 released! Changes include:
    • Player names are now colored according to supporter level.
    • Added icons that show the server that each player is currently connected to.
    • Added mail fees to the Bonus/Fees tab.
    Screen Shot 2014-04-19 at 3.32.13 PM.png
    If you use the auto-runner, please re-download the JNLP file, as it has changed.
    607, allengero, Nilex92 and 2 others like this.
  13. I'll get around to downloading this some day...
  14. sambish20 likes this.
  15. Firstly thanks this is great but when it updates I wont lose any of the stock section I have typed in will I?
    Edit: Another thing is it possible to make it so in the Inventory section you can make groups e.g. ores and gems etc. instead of it being random?
  16. Well I cannot run it withoug getting this error :/
  17. What error are you getting? When I tried to view it on my iPad, I got a weird message, but it worked on my computer.

When you run an update, your inventory is updated based on the items you've bought/sold. For example, if you have 5 Diamonds in your inventory and someone buys 3 Diamonds from you, your inventory will show 2 Diamonds after you run an update.

Good idea. I'll have to look into this.

The good news is that I know how to fix this error. The bad news is that you're getting the error because it's having a problem opening the database. >.<
    Lukas3226 and xothis_dwarf like this.
  18. Version 0.4.16 released! Changes include:
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the app from starting up correctly (Lukas's error).
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  19. Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <jnlp spec="1.0+" codebase="https://github.com/mangstadt/emc-shopkeeper/raw/master/dist/" href="emc-shopkeeper.jnlp">
        <information>
            <title>EMC Shopkeeper</title>
            <vendor>Michael Angstadt</vendor>
            <homepage href="https://github.com/mangstadt/emc-shopkeeper/" />
            <description>Keeps track of your shop transactions in Empire Minecraft.</description>
            <icon href="sign.png" />
            <offline-allowed />
        </information>
        <security>
            <all-permissions />
        </security>
        <resources>
            <j2se version="1.6+" />
            <jar href="emc-shopkeeper.jar" main="true" />
            <jar href="deps/commons-codec-1.6.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/commons-io-2.1.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/commons-lang3-3.1.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/derby-10.10.1.1.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/guava-16.0.1.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/httpclient-4.2.3.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/httpcore-4.2.2.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/jcommon-1.0.17.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/jfreechart-1.0.15.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/jopt-simple-4.6.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/jsoup-1.7.1.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/microba-0.4.4.3.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/miglayout-core-4.2.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/miglayout-swing-4.2.jar"/>
            <jar href="deps/opencsv-2.3.jar"/>
        </resources>
        <application-desc main-class="emcshop.EMCShopkeeper" />
    </jnlp>
  20. That's normal. Just go to "File > Save" to save it to your computer. Then, double-click it, or if that doesn't work, right-click it and go to "Run As > Java".
    AlexChance and 607 like this.