Useful Tool: EMC Shopkeeper

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Mar 6, 2013.

1. What I mean is that can you put in the amount of an item you have in a chest into this and when someone buys this item it subtracts that amount that they bout from the item quantany.
  2. Hmm interesting idea. I'll think about it.
  3. Is there a way to see how many times you've opened vault for 10r? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it for me to buy another 3 pages :p
  4. I should be able to add that. You'd have to reset your database and download your transactions again though.
    607 likes this.
  5. Version 0.4.0 released! Changes include:
    • Redesigned the entire user interface (see screenshots).
    • Added an "Inventory" screen, which lets you know when your shop chests are getting low.
    • Added the ability to choose a profile on startup (you can use this feature if you have Alt accounts).
    • Added the ability to show transactions from the date of the previous update.
    • Added the ability to search over all transactions in your history.
    • An alert will now appear when a new version of EMC Shopkeeper is available (for people who use the full .jar file instead of the auto-runner).
    • Improved the responsiveness of the update dialog's "Cancel" button.
    first-update-warning.png update-dialog.png items-table.png items-table-filter.png players-table.png inventory.png payment-transactions.png
  6. It looks really cool! :)
  7. how has this been around for this long and i havent known about it.... /fail
    607 and DrewRadio like this.
  8. I enabled this feature but cannot see what it does. Can you describe what is saved in a profile?
  9. This is awesome! Thank you for your hard work!
  10. A profile is basically just another database for holding shop transactions. If you have any Alt accounts, you can create a separate profile for each of them.
    607 and cddm95ace like this.
  11. I see. So a profile holds my login credentials. I thought maybe it included the interface settings like grid size, active tabs, filters, and so on but could not see where they were being restored at all. Thanks as always, Shavingfoam.
  12. No, there are interface settings too, like the height and width of the window. It also stores your username and session token (if you clicked "Remember Me"), your rupee balance, and the dates of your last two updates.
    Pab10S likes this.
  13. will this work for mac?
  14. This update is truly amazing Shavingfoam, again, well done!
    607 likes this.
  15. Thanks for all the compliments everyone! :)
    AlexChance and 607 like this.
  16. Version 0.4.1 released! Changes include:
    • Added icons for stained glass.
    • In the "Inventory" tab, you can now add to the quantity of an existing item by prepending the quantity value with a "+". For example, "+1/" would add one stack to an item.
    akela132, mba2012, 607 and 2 others like this.
  17. Dude! :) this is awesome! You are getting paid for this right??

I'll just make sure i shop at your res whenever i can. :)
  18. I wish xD