Unusual Smells You Like

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dr_Chocolate, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Petrol/gasoline has a "natural" smell. The chemicals in it produce the smell. Like Matherox said; only things like propane, natural gas and other gases that are colourless, odourless and tasteless have a smell added to them.
  2. Books, both brand new and very old.

Jet fuel. My mom was a flight attendant when I was a kid . When laws regarding flying were a LOT looser, I would attend meetings with her at the airport and sometimes fly with her while she worked to see my grandparents in Chicago.
    607, Dr_Chocolate14 and FDNY21 like this.
  3. Money and smoke... Not cigarettes, but real tobacco like from a pipe or cigar... I've been told I have expensive taste :p
    607, jossytheninja and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  4. I'm not 100% sure what it is, but I think I like the smell of hydraulic fluid. Roller coasters have a tendency to leak the stuff and considering that I only ever come across the smell on a roller coaster, it's a fair assumption.
    607 and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  5. Nothing beats a good whiff of Lego.
    607, jossytheninja and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  6. I wouldn't say weird, but stone slabs.
  7. Gasoline
    Burning Leaves/Wood
    Sharpie
    Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  8. Another one: hot plastic. Like, when you're laminating stuff. I love the smell.
  9. Other people have said it, but the smell after/during rain, which has a word! "Petrichor". Love it.
    New car smell actually makes me want to puke. I don't hate it, but for some reason I get nauseous ><
    607 likes this.
  10. New cars, tea bags, petrol, burning wood and coffee. I could go on forever! EDIT: How could i forget Play Doh!
    tonia likes this.
  11. Mmm smoke :D I know what ya mean xD
  12. I think I found out what Victory smells like.

(If you watch it You'll understand it.)
    HannahEB likes this.