Ungriefable.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nerone94, May 28, 2012.

1. No, you don't place block zero. You remove the block. That's like saying when you remove a block that is in front of a water source, you are placing a moving water block. You just... aren't.

It's air. So when there is no block, there is block 0.
  2. Good luck with getting bedrock (non removeable block)
  3. Block 0 is air.
  4. Just build it out of locked chests and furnesses....... Not that it could provide any function like that, unless you need mass storage in the wild! :p
  5. It will not be made out of block 0, bedrock or furnaces/chests.
  6. Thank you! Someone that thinks logically like me, not like these obsidian-crazed people over here!
  7. At least the chests was sensible :p
  8. Put down a sign that says: You are not a true griefer if you destroy this sign.
  9. I just want to know - is it EMC specific? So is it some kind of plug-in involved?
  10. No, it is not.
  11. I am with you mate!
  12. I'm going to do the same
    Oleyy likes this.
  13. @toboy1 FOUR posts above yours he said it wont be made out of locked chests or furnaces... you arent the first "genius" to think of that, and i suggest reading the whole thread before posting something that makes yourself look cocky at first, but also not the smartest because you didnt even read the page you were posting on:)
    SecretAznEks and Frodomann1 like this.
  14. i've said sreveral times now it wouldn't be xD
  15. lava or water wall?

or is it the buggy chunk thing? because I remember them back in 1.1
  16. Sorry about that, but did you not get the gist of my point? My point was how people were saying how they would get all their diamond tools, and it was made of obsidian, blah blah blah, and every made it seem like it was there own idea. So I was imitating them. Apologies if you didn't understand what I was trying to say, the point I was making.

And when you call me dumb, I take that as a personal insult. I wouldn't obliviously say my points without reason. I am ashamed. I always read a post ten times to make sure I don't make a fool of myself.

[EDIT:] Hence the fact when I said "Not at all?". I knew that I was wrong, because countless times he had said that it wasn't right.
  17. Potion of fire resistance, fire resistant armour, walking through the lava in a quick time, placing water, placing blocks in the way of the lava, and probably many more ways.

As to get past the water wall; no comment.
  18. He's obviously making his base out of Nokia phones.
  19. You guys are over thinking it. Think simply, something ungriefable? Its very hard to make up something like this but it has to be simple not complicated.

But I might as well take a guess, are you making a restricted zone with military personel and aerospace is guarded by MIM-104 Patriot? If anyone passes the restricted zone they get shot by a sniper hidden in the dessert hills? If for some reason you get through all that, they see alien technology being reversed engineered for human purposes and the project is named Aurora.
    Squizzel_Boy and Kells18 like this.
  20. edited it a bit, and it wasnt meant as a personal insult. I just see this all the time where people dont read the whole thread, and your post seemed like a good example of that because he had just said something about locked blocks. No hard feelings, just needed an example to show new posters that their idea has most likely been suggested:)