Ungriefable.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nerone94, May 28, 2012.

1. Is it allowed if you put cactus trap in a grid and in between the cactus you put TNT traps and lava? Oh, and you put a sign around the perimeter every few blocks.
  2. can i get something like " I ____ player of the EMC servers allow copherfield to DESTROY and GRIEF my "ungriefable" base with all his tools, partners and friends, to pass over with his heavy army and clean any possibility of proove that my base was there"??? if i can, job it's done bro.
  3. 1st. This trap has to have a corner, start breaking that corner (if is a cactus, done. If is tnt trap, just break the plate. If is lava, drop some water)
    2nd. Start working on lines so you see what is infront of you (tip: sneak)
    3rd. Break all the lines down
    4th: GRIEFED.

EDIT: if you are diamond supporter: TNT EVERYTHING!
  4. I can.*makes a giant square out of locked furnaces* done
  5. Copher, can you paste screenshots of your squad running to and destroying said structure? It will probably take you 2 seconds, xD
  6. Maybe we can make a video some time.
    Up to nmanley, squizz, funk, ecli, jaari, importerer, romano44 and dangerouspopcorn (and anyone that wants to join) LOL.

EDIT: I will post here how i would do if it was only me.
    oidgod likes this.
  7. Nole972 and Michael_Nolan like this.
  8. u forgot someone :p
  9. If you want to make it truly ungriefable, you need to get bedrock, which just doesn't happen in EMC.
    Also, as Green said:
  10. Ow yeah i did :p
  11. This is the way i would do it alone (consider that the TNT traps are below pressure plates)
    http://imgur.com/a/bBR6X <---
  12. Technically, it won't be griefing, since you won't be able to destroy it.
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. TNT will be unusable against my building.
    autumnrain26 and battmeghs like this.
  14. You know that making traps are considered as PVP, and therefor is not permitted on EMC?

Unless you make the wall,ceiling, and floor from locked chests/furnaces, you cant make it 'ungriefable'
  15. Already said several times it wil lnot be a trap. Anybody dying from it will be of their own stupidity.
  16. Is it a self-building base with pistons?
  17. As long as you destroy the pistons, it is griefable. So no.
  18. I know how to make an ungreiable base :D
  19. Define "base." For all we know, it could be a locked chest.