Ungriefable.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nerone94, May 28, 2012.

1. Yeah Alot of pistons, obsidian, lava and some other gear...
  2. Is it gonna be locked chest box? xD
    Oleyy likes this.
  3. I will for sure come at you bro :)
    AlexHallon likes this.

4. :p
  5. Green_Mystery once said in a post that if the trap (say a pitfall) is in plain sight, and someone falls in and dies, then its not pvp because it was in plain sight and its their own fault for falling into it.
  6. This guy is trolling or making a place out of locked furnaces. I say we just leave him alone for tauting us.
  7. No! I say we LOL at him for wasting money on it..

Chests... Buggable with enderpearls.. So hope thats it :p
    AlexHallon likes this.
  8. It will not be made out of locked chests or furnaces.
  9. Jeb_ Might Release Crafting Recipe For The Stone Monster Egg Block ( Drops Silver Fish When Detroyed )
  10. Off topic is off topic
  11. It's going to be made of block 0 won't it.
  12. Guys... Do you honestly not realize how he will do it? Can I spoil the fun, or not say Nerone? I know EXACTLY how. I love your assumptions everyone :3
  13. If you think you know how I will do it, go for it.
  14. I'm calling it now! It's block 0!
  15. Well, this is how I would do it: Find a logistical way to make chests that are locked so that people can not destroy them. How close am I? Not at all?
  16. 1.Find an open plain
    2.Let block 0 occupy it
    3.???
    4.Profit
  17. Ah, yes, that would work, he says sarcastically. However, as the post says...

One does not simply 'build' block 0. You cannot place it in EMC. Unless you hack, of course.
  18. You can take away blocks and create block 0.
  19. What's a block 0?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Michael_Nolan like this.
  20. K, i will get my prot IV suit of armor, a few fire resist potions, couple stacks of ender pearls and an eff V pick.

Now that u gave out permission, it wont be safe