Ungriefable.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nerone94, May 28, 2012.

1. Nokia phones, man. Nokia phones. That's what Thor's hammer is made of, after all.

2. Nope ;) He's having it guarded by Chuck Norris :D
    Squizzel_Boy, bitmonger20 and oidgod like this.
  3. Oh... no wonder it can't break... Duh... LOL
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  4. WHAa Chuck Norris is better than Nokia phones! Even though I had a Nokia a long time ago and it was AMAZING..
  5. Yeah Make a base outta locked chests :D
  6. Hrm.. Your argument is.. Difficult.. Chuck Norris can destroy anything.. Yet, Nokia phones are indestructible..
    Maybe an even match?
    AlexHallon and thecontroller like this.
  7. I know what you mean - and sarcasm is very hard to detect online, annoyingly.
  8. Im going to use the power of my mind to make you undo every last block with your bare hands. Then we will have afternoon tea.
  9. *sigh*
    Maxarias likes this.
  10. Good idea. It is an entirely original thought. Not one person who has replied to the post on which we are posting messages has concluded this final assumption, which thus renders the idea that you though of... *gives up*.
  11. Spend my whole EMC savings on locked chests?...il stick with obsidian
  12. They said the Titanic was ungriefable... Good one! :D
  13. I would hazard a guess that it involves lava poured next to spawn protection zone so that it flows into the protected zone. Water is then poured over the lave turning it into unbreakable stone.
    pat2011 likes this.
  14. But the titanic wasn't made outta locked chests was it?
  15. Smart :)
  16. Or Nokia phones with Chuck Norris essence. Yes, I am now including Chuck Norris essence, because how else would those phones be indestructible? It all makes sense to me now, which would explain why Chuck Norris has not destroyed one yet, because he wouldn't be bothered with it. *Nodnod.*

THIS is my theory, and I am sticking to it, until I become so overly annoying that someone facepalms.
  17. I think this is getting really off topic. How about we wait till he finishes before we make silly assumptions?
  18. *facepalm* x10
  19. I could do this in a 10x10x10 box if I had like 50k rupees because he is going to make a 10x10x10 box of locked chests with a locked door ;)
  20. *Sigh.* I shall not speak of the indestructible being, and creation any further.. ._.

What if he gets ICC to make him a bedrock box? (Although I do believe he already stated that bedrock would not be used..) I think the idea would still be amusing.

My brain is thinking dirt shack, so no one will want to touch it, because it has cooties.