Unable to Breed, how to disable?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Warlord678, Apr 6, 2017.

1. My cows and sheep and been disappearing and turning into spawn eggs. This is very frustrating for me, so is there are way to fix this? I know this is a prank, but it is a waste and frankly unnecessary.
    Thank you!
    ChespinLover77 and ShelLuser like this.
  2. First things first.

Is this on your res in town?

If it is are you right clicking on them with a stick in your hand?

If on res in town does anyone else have admin right on your res?

Need more info on what exactly is happening and where it is happening.
    mjnoe70 and ShelLuser like this.
  3. Very well, I am using the normal breed items, this is my res, no one else has admin...
    and a weird message pops up.
    "it was just a defenseless (insert name of animal)
    "you just Harry Pottered that (insert name of animal)
    I'm sure this is a server thing of some sort, but what?
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  4. You right clicked on the mobs with a stick. It's a server feature: you can "eggify" mobs this way which makes it easier to sell them, give them away or transport them to other locations.

It's free in town but will cost you 100r outside town, and can only be used on friendly mobs.

So check your inventory: your mobs are likely there as eggs, you can use those to respawn them.
    cubefragment, 607 and mjnoe70 like this.
  5. agree, you may hate it this moment, but you'll love that feature soon enough...

https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/eggification/

That link will tell you all you want to know... the catch all being, some people end up in the wild/waste and want to eggify animals but make sure to note that there is a cost of 100r there but it's always free in town.

So reasons to eggify? 1) if I am a shop owner, I can sell the eggs. 2) If I have family or friends on I can give them to them. 3) if I want to change my residences or move fencing/reconfigure, I can put them in eggs and get them back out when ready. 4) I can take animals to or from the wilderness (more like vanilla minecraft zones) as needed. So in town, make 10 of each egg for transport to your new home in a wilderness town/settlement. 5) major move from smp to smp you can put them in the vault so you don't have to start over on the new smp.

There are likely more reasons but these are a good starting point.

BTW, this is only one of many awesome features on EMC. ...and features that work well, you just need to know what they are.

I would suggest reviewing the other various updates for EMC on the right hand side of this link: https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/empire-features-and-updates/

and also, https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/guide/ which is the page for the new player guide. lots to take in, take it slow and ask questions in forums or in game as needed but most of your answers will be found in one of those two things.
    cubefragment likes this.
  6. That does seem to be what's happening here.
    However, if you're simply breeding them, I don't get how you could be accidentally clicking them with a stick, as sticks aren't ever used for breeding.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  7. HA! Then you are doing it wrong! :mad:
    607 and NuclearBobomb like this.
  8. I always hold a stick in my offhand while breeding horses - thats cuz it wont ever eggify the parent horse accidentally when its in your offhand, only the baby. Maybe thats what the player is doing but since you cant ride cows you would eggify them if it were in your offhand, or a recourcepack? Or lag? Could be tons of things.
  9. Knock it off.
    Also, I held a stick in my offhand when I was breeding. I think that's what happened. THANKS!
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  10. Yay problem solved xd
    Warlord678 likes this.