UHC - [Old Thread]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Jun 11, 2015.

?

Are You Interested in Further Events Like This?

I'm interested, and can/will attend at this time. 97 vote(s) 59.9%
I'm interested, but can't attend at this time. 48 vote(s) 29.6%
I'm not interested in this. 17 vote(s) 10.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congrats to team yellow for the win and thanks to RainbowChin for hosting the event.

Here are some videos I took of the event. (may take a few mins to upload and process)

2. Ayy! Good game everyone! SMP8 champions! I had so much fun. Everyone was super awesome <3
  3. You gave a good fight, actually. I look forward to next time.
  4. Video is listed as private. :-/
  5. Yellow team was like that group (District 1, 2, and Peeta) from the original Hunger Games that went from tribute to tribute, killing them, and while doing so having fun. Definitely looking forward to any future UHC. :D
  6. Give it a few minutes
  7. I think you mean the careers xP
    ChickenDice likes this.
  8. Yup
  9. Us vs Alice was my favorite fight, not gonna lie
  10. One option for next time is to set up two chats. One will be a general combatant chat that's invite only. When a player dies, they are kicked from the combatant chat and move to spectator chat. SS running the show have access to a third, global, chat which can communicate in both chats simultaneously.

EDIT: This will solve the problem of players spoiling information in chat but retain the ability to communicate to all pertinent parties.
    Gawadrolt and codygraw101 like this.
  11. Alright guys, I had so much fun with this event (despite the previous setbacks) that I've decided to host again tomorrow :)
    http://itsalmo.st/#uhcsunday_qhsnw

I'll also look into chat stuff, but can't guarantee.
    Qkazooo, Gawadrolt, 607 and 4 others like this.
  12. Cannot wait! I think you should do the following (from my time watching hermitcraft and mindcrack UHC):
    • Total Day Time
    • No branch mining (makes it more interesting)
    • No towering up (as much as I hate this... towering up isnt fair, I could have towered up to build limit and you would not have known)
    Just some simple things, day time one is easy with command blocks and the other 2 are just general rules.
  13. I think I can make these nows. Schedule has changed a bit for me :)
  14. Damnit, Penguin! I thought we'd surprise Rainbow when he comes on and sees complete destruction. =P
  15. Light green ( theomglover3rd, RainbowChin, PengiunDJ ) We lasted so long
  16. I love how WeirdManaico's house managed to sit in pristine condition, in the middle of all the chaos.
    WeirdManaico and PenguinDJ like this.
  17. I couldn't make it yesterday but i should be able to make it next time.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. Just to spice things up a bit, this next UHC i'll be giving 5k to every player in the team that wins! (I know not much but it might bring more people)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.