Tunnel of Love: Boat PvP Event!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Seemed fun, but I had internet lags the first 2 rounds so couldn't participate and my PC crashed at the start of the 3rd round. I so much hope I can be there next time ;)
    AhsokaTower likes this.
  2. I really enjoyed the event :)
    AhsokaTower likes this.
  3. I can only make the 5pm one...
  4. Sounds really fun but sadly I don't think I can make it :/

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone <3
  5. umm where is it on utopia?
  6. haha this sounds fun:)
  7. Good catch, its at /v tunnel_of_love on Utopia (also added to post)
    607 and bitemenow15 like this.
  8. Sounds awesome; thanks for putting this creative event together, guys! :) Happy Valentine's Day.
    607 likes this.
  9. Today's 5pm event has been delayed for Firefloor, we will be hosting it at 5:40 pm EMC time instead! Hope to see you all there :D
    We3_MPO likes this.
  10. Well it is official - Rundercaster took the lead with 17 wins this week at the Tunnel of Love! The top 3 places will get prizes, here is the breakdown for top 3:

Rundercaster - 17 Wins
    Sportaflop - 8 Wins
    tomtark - 4 Wins

Congratulations to our top 3! It has been a ton of fun hosting this event for you guys, and I look forward to future events with all of you!
    607 likes this.
  11. This event was a lot of fun! Thanks for making it possible (Toade and the other ss who helped too =P)
    EmpireMall and 607 like this.
  12. Thanks for JD and Toade for hosting these events I really enjoyed them and I hope that we do this more often :)
  13. It was either snowboarding or playing this, and with Runder I don't think I had a chance at first anyways :confused:. Thanks for the host though! Can't wait to see what you guys do with this for the year round one!
    607 likes this.
  14. Damn straight.
    Eviltoade and EmpireMall like this.
  15. Meh I never had a chance but I had fun doing the event ;)
    607 and Eviltoade like this.