[Event] Miner Mania: The Lovely Edition

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by AlexC__, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Come and join the fun with a special Valentine's-themed Miner Mania! Fill your heart's desire with mining, building, and hunting. You can even take home some great prizes.

There is a treasure hunt there and along the way with over 35 chests full of goodies, including Mineral Mincers, 2015 Cupid Bundles, Arrows, the various Bows, diamonds, emeralds, three of my head, Rupee gifts for you and your friends, and much, much more!

I will be holding a building contest too. The best build will win 100k, and if it is Valentine's-themed you will win that and an additional 50k for a friend of your choice.

Time: 9pm EMC time on Friday 17th February - soon!

Bring your own gear or start from scratch out in the Wastelands.

I look forward to seeing you there :)
  2. Cant make it, too late for me... my mom gets home at 7
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. 2am? I can do that.
  4. Sounds awesome! however it is on too late for me, I hope everyone has fun :)
    Equinox_Boss, AlexC__ and Daynsyy like this.
  5. ...I'll see about staying up till 4AM, assuming it goes on for around 2 hours
    Equinox_Boss and AlexC__ like this.
  6. Unlike everyone else stating it's so late or in the middle of the night for them. I'll be stating it's like 1 hour to soon for me. Emerald City is on at 9pm. lol
    Equinox_Boss and Tbird1128 like this.
  7. This looks like it should be fun, and a great way to end our Valentines Day week!
    Equinox_Boss and Daynsyy like this.
  8. urg 3am for me :/
    not sure if i'll be there
    hope everyone will have a great time :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I'll likely be up, sounds like fun :)
  10. Will be there if I feel up to it :)
  11. 50 50 chance.. I'll see how long I stay up with people :p

Really cool though!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I am so in ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Same here

Edit: idk I think I can't make it
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Might or Might now come :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. two completely different brits

anyways, I'll try to make it :p
  16. 1pm for me LOL
  17. Perfect event to troll people with cupid arrows and the bow. :p
  18. This sounds fun. The rain caused a momentary power outage, but it shouldn't happen again, so I hopefully will be there.
  19. Has the location been confirmed yet? Also, I've never been to the event and can't find info on it. Any rules / things I should bring?

Edit: Saw about bringing / not bringing gear, sorry!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. I have the location but due to the treasure hunt, I won't reveal it until a bit later :) It'll be updated here and put in the in-game broadcasts

EMC rules always apply, bring/make your own gear, have fun and be nice pretty much sums it up :p

Don't forget that if you can't make, it some of the chests will still be around, especially the difficult ones ;)
    Equinox_Boss and Sealeon like this.