[TRADES] FDNY21's RARE TRADING V5

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FDNY21, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Edited summer sale out of the main post as it's no longer active
  2. It's been quite some time since this thread has been around, but the original post is very much still the case. I'm still on the lookout for super rares and I am willing to pay good money and potentially trade some Ore Busters for them as well. Drop me a message if you've got anything!
    EquableHook likes this.
  3. Back from the archives i see =P
  4. It never got archived as such, just not been posted on in a while :)
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  5. I meant archived as in put in the cupboard for a little bit then you find it in the back all tattered and ripped and you fix it up sorta thing
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  6. But what I mean is it's not tattered and ripped up, it's exactly what it was ;)

Bit off topic now though, I'd like to keep this thread to trades only or questions about trades please! :)
  7. you still at all interested in my diamond emc games medal?
  8. Potentially, but on the previous two occasions you've asked, you haven't replied to my replies. I don't know what you want for it and it's been hard to negotiate, do you have any idea what you'd want for it? Thanks :)
  9. Like I said ive never seen one sell so I dont have much of an idea about the price of it
  10. I don't think any of them have sold really, so the price is down to what you'd take for it :p
  11. What would I have to trade with u for the 60k sword
  12. 60k sword is not on my list currently, sorry
  13. What about any 60k armour?
    Or 100k armour?
  14. Not willing to sell my 60k armour right now, I'll probably sell some 100k armour eventually but still holding onto it for now
    CallumDAKing likes this.