[TRADES] FDNY21's RARE TRADING V5

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FDNY21, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Away for the next week but I'll still be dipping in and out, so if you PM I will get back to you soon! :D
  2. how are the trades going?
  3. I've had some people buy some stuff at the 18200 Gift Shop recently after my advertisements for that here, but in terms of super rare trading, we haven't had an offer in a little while! Still very much on the lookout!
  4. lol, i wish you the best of luck
  5. Thank you :D
  6. Stock is going at 18200 Gift Shop, so be sure to buy up if you want in! Remember that Vault Vouchers are down to just 9,999r each now, for the time being! :)
  7. Although not strictly a custom item but a rare of some sorts, I may be willing to buy an elytra, if the price was right. I've been looking around at some shops, so I'm thinking about it. Let me know if you have one for sale and we may be able to negotiate, thanks! :)
  8. Pm sent :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Decided to update the OP a bit, changed some wording and added a note about the 18200 Gift Shop under the selling section! :)
  10. Nice to see people buying from the shop, be sure to grab an item while it's in stock! If anything goes out then let me know, I try my best to keep every chest stocked at all times :D
  11. Although there haven't been many things on the sale list for the last few months, remember that 18200 is completely stocked right now! You can pick up various vouchers and event consumables from the Gift Shop right now!
  12. More Vault and Stable Vouchers now available in the Gift Shop. Only 10k per! :)