[TRADES] FDNY21's RARE TRADING V5

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FDNY21, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Everything is stocked, remember that there are other player shops in the Gift Shop too! All stalls are filled with items!
  2. The Gift Shop is completely stocked right now, come on over and look if you're looking to buy items! If you're looking to sell, I'm still, as always, on the hunt for super rares, so please drop a PM! :)
  3. May look at buying some of the new promos depending on price. Been buying Liberty Swords at 10k at would be willing to pay perhaps 5k for one of the fireworks if anyone is interested :)
  4. Easing off buying 4th July items, but if you still want to sell, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out :)
  5. If you guys are interested in Vault or Stable vouchers, then they're on offer for only 7,999r at 18200 Museum at the minute! It's limited, so make sure you visit and pick up on the others - more details on the 18200 Museum thread :)
  6. Vault Vouchers are selling out quick at 18200 so grab them quick if you want them! Stable Voucher prices are down to 5,999r as well, so super cheap deals on right now! Grab them while they're still on!
  7. Most Vault Vouchers are sold, not many left at all now! All prices are very cheap, this offer won't be on forever so grab the Vault and Stable Vouchers while you can, these prices are some of the best on the market right now!
  8. Added the summer sale to the main post! Make sure you grab some Vouchers for cheap!
  9. Stable Vouchers down to only just 4,999r a pop in the 18200 Special Summer Sale!
  10. My head (if you consider it to be a rare) is now available at the Summer Sale at 18200 museum. Head over to the 18200 Museum thread to find out current stock and prices, or head straight over there and get buying! Cheap vouchers available :D
    NathanRP likes this.
  11. Stable Vouchers sold out - make sure you grab my heads and the last Vault Vouchers left over at the summer special sale before the sale ends! :)
  12. Summer Sale may be ending before I go on holiday this next weekend, so buy those cheap Vouchers and those FDNY21 heads before they both get moved to the Gift Shop and have the price raised!
  13. About 10 Vault Vouchers left! Super cheap, under 8k, grab them at 18200 before the sale is over and they go back up to 10k! :)
  14. Summer sale at 18200 is ending tomorrow so buy up quick if you want anything at discounted prices! :D
  15. The 18200 Summer Sale is now over. Vault Vouchers are 9,999r and Stable Vouchers are down to 7,999r in the Gift Shop :)