[TRADES] FDNY21's RARE TRADING V5

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FDNY21, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Interested in a "Cake Parkour Event ICC Voucher" or a rare Krysyy signed book?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. Not actively looking for them but I'm interested in your prices and about what book this is so I'll PM you now :)
  3. Remember that there's other sales from other sellers on the gift shop floor at the 18200 museum too! Don't miss out on all the great deals there, take home some special items today! :)
  4. Bump, I'm trading Ore Busters out, but I may be willing to sell one or two in rupees if someone is willing to make a decent offer? Let me know if you want one! Thanks :)
  5. Ok, a couple things.

I noticed your wall of staff heads does not contain Seffychan. Would you be interested in her head?

Also, I have a Super Dragon Poop if you are interested.

Lastly, I have an original starter sword (before soulbound and final, unbreaking 1 instead of 3) Durability 249/250.

If your interested in any of these, send me a pm and we'll talk about it. The items can be previewed at SMP8 16648.

-Daxxus
  6. Hi Daxxus, thank you for the message. I do not have a Seffychan head, I do not actively look at buying staff heads, but if you're willing to sell one at a cheaper price, I may be interested.

I have Super Dragon Poop in my museum that the staff heads are displayed in too, and have some of the Unbreaking I Starter Sets already, so that's fine thanks!

Cheers again for the message, drop me a PM if you are willing to work out some sort of cheaper deal perhaps on the Seffychan head :) If not then that's fine!
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  7. I have dropped off the head in the donation chest at 18200.

No need to pay me, but if you feel the need, you could make a small donation to this cause:

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/a-new-emc-activity.63439/

If not, enjoy the new head anyway :D.

EDIT: Not sure if you want it or not, but I also dropped you a head of my old IGN, ProWookieGaming. It is literally the only one that has/will ever be on EMC.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. I've paid you a contribution of 5k, you may do with this as you please, and if you think a donation to a cause would be nice, then I'm happy that my money will go there! It's with you to do as you please with :)

Thank you Daxxus! The Seffy head is on the wall and I have your other head in my inventory to put up at a later date when I get available space :D
    Daxxus likes this.
  9. Off to London for a week! If you have any offers then just post here or PM me in the meantime. I'll try and get on every now and then to check in on things :)