[TRADES] FDNY21's RARE TRADING V5

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FDNY21, Mar 31, 2014.

1. You wanna buy my diamond emc games medal?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. That certainly is a very rare item :p Although, I'm not sure how much I'd really like to pay, as it is quite a personal item to you so you're probably looking for a fair amount. I'll drop you a PM :)
  3. Is the Krysyy Main account head the regular Krysyy head?
  4. It's the "Krysyy Head". The admin account, standard blue :) Interested?
  5. Already have it but you can't have too many;)
    Might buy it soon if it's still in your possession:)
  6. I've had a couple of people interested but it's still very much open to offers, it won't be there forever though so please send a PM whenever and we can work something out if you're still interested! :)
  7. I will take the voter's hoe when I get on to the EMC
    My offer will be 2,000 rupees just for one hoe.
  8. Krysyy head sold, removing from list :)
    I will not take 2,000 rupees for the Voters Hoe. If you would like to buy it, then we can work out a deal, but this is too cheap. Thanks :)
  9. then how much you want?
  10. Feel free to PM me a higher offer - I am looking for considerably higher than that amount :)
  11. I've already had higher offers than this. I was initially looking for 80-100k as these are hard items to come by. This is not a normal hoe, this is a Voters Hoe. It is obtainable by voting for a certain amount of time, and can only be given once per account. Please PM me if you have a revised offer. Thanks again! :)
  12. Ok then I won't buy anything.
  13. Cool, PM me if you have a change of heart and want to make a new offer. :)
  14. Voters Hoe has now been sold! :)