Tinkerbell's Surgery In The Morning! Send Her Good Wishes Here :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Awww! Thank you guys! I will be okay! I have the greatest people in the world surrounding me, even if most of you are stuck in my computer screen
  2. Good wishes sent your way Tinkerbell!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. good luck
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. Good luck tinkerbell! Hope all goes well. :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. Sorry if I shouldn't ask, but what is tinkerbell getting surgery on?
  6. We are here.... Thank You for all the positive thoughts!
    PenguinDJ and PandasEatRamen like this.
  7. She is fighting breast cancer...
  8. oh..good luck and remember to stay positive! youll pull right through
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. In that case, Even more luck as my gran died from that about 10 years ago :(
  10. All our best wishes for a complete recovery, Tink.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. You have joined the elite ranks of Angelina Jolie and Christina Applegate. :eek:

My wife and I have had our "issuess" of concern and it's scary as hell.(she's 33 and I'm 38) Kind of makes watching horror flix seem dull in comparision. Sharing the worry and getting hope from others who care or have experience can help get you through it.

I hope you can stay positive and that any discomfort passes quickly. I am glad to hear that you are not delaying treatment. My personal issue took being sick for 6 months to finally get treatment for. Waiting just made it all that much more miserable.

My 10 year old son just had his tonsels out on Monday and is already feeling much better. My son who, by the way, might never have been born if my wife had not had treatment for cervical abnormalities (they called it pre-cancer?). It's truely a blessing that it has worked out so well. She has had no recurrance and we have a 2 year old daughter as well.

I'm just saying that lots of people have problems and get treatment and then return to normal lives.

I pray you have an easy time of treatment and a quick recovery.
    cddm95ace, PenguinDJ and TheSkidz like this.
  12. Good luck, Tink!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. good luck on the surgery, i hope you feel well soon
  14. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. Good luck Tink! ^_^
  16. May the force be with you tink! And get well quick so you can meet nakho!
  17. Good Luck Bestie :D
    tinkerbell28 likes this.
  18. Whats Orange? An Orange.

19. She Is Out Of Surgery!!!
    It went fantastic... all the doctors are very impressed with the whole thing.... Yeah Tink!!! :)
  20. Ahh, soooo happy!
    R0bbieJo likes this.