Tinkerbell's Surgery In The Morning! Send Her Good Wishes Here :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Awesome! Tink I'm glad to hear it! Best wishes towards a happy, and fast recovery!
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  2. I'm glad to hear that you're alright. :)
  3. Congrats tinkerbell! I hope you have a nice recovery!
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  4. Congrats Tink, we all love you!

Proverbs 18:10 "The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."

Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

2 Timothy 1:7 "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline."
    jacob5089 likes this.
  5. Glad to hear that the op went well - wish you all the best for full recovery and remission :)
  6. \o3o/ Like I said on Facebook, stay positive! Glad you're out Tink and everything went well. Take your time and relax now :)
  7. My father is actually good friends with a woman maned Lidya, who ownes a magazine company, but she actually hosts many breast cancer fundraising events (in Colorado atleast,) I actually volunteered for a breast cancer 5k run/walk once, and a breast cancer banquet, I met so many people :)
    TheSkidz and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. Its been a rough couple days, but I am doing pretty good. Thank you for all the kind thought and prayers!