Three Blizz trapped in 2 days

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BreezyMan, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Kept coming across them and not even looking for them. They picked the fight first... So I jailed them. :D

Of course after dying several times cause they wouldn't come quietly. :p

After I got them in jail we played a game of "Got your nose". I was totally kicking his butt. :p

Sanctuary Outpost

MineCraft Paradise Outpost (MPO)

Sanctuary Outpost - Outside Gold Farm
    AlexC__, cubefragment, Kytula and 9 others like this.
  2. I got a few trapped. I haven't jailed them up nice like you have.
    Equinox_Boss and BreezyMan like this.
  3. Took me several times dying to get them like that. :p
  4. My outpost spawn has a jail in it. Finished building it soon after Turkies were released. Managed to lock a turkey in 1 cell and a blizz in the cell beside it. :D Blizz was especially hard since my spawn area is built over a desert biome :p
  5. That's cool. Let's open this up to everyone. Let's see what you have trapped and what it looks like everyone. :D

You can do it!
  6. Well this was my unfinished nether wart farm. It's in the basement of my potions hut. The silly blizz took the ladder express down and got stuck. So I'm probably redesign it for a mob display. Though I'll most likely die several times.
  7. Mine showed up at my farms too. Unexpected guests to the mob parties. :p
    Equinox_Boss and AncientTower like this.
  8. Blizz is quite dangerous, maybe the more people that see this, the more Blizz's go to jail.
  9. This is so great :D
    We3_MPO and BreezyMan like this.

10. That is all.
  11. Nice going! :)

Those are very annoying critters, I always avoid 'm and Aya always fights them but only to end up complaining how much damage the gear takes :D
    We3_MPO, Equinox_Boss and BreezyMan like this.
  12. Like Wow! I had a hard enough time dealing with getting one in each cell. I couldn't imagine getting all those in one place. :p
    We3_MPO and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. Got 4 trapped so far , and about 6 more to move.

2 on the mansion roof I moved up there.

1 in my witch farm kill zone.

Also have 1 in my Snow Globe no screenshot of it but anyone can go see it.
    BreezyMan, We3_MPO and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. That's cool and an inventive way of trapping them. I wish I had a mansion. Did you find that mansion or did you make one? I'll be really jealous if you actually found a mansion already. :p
    We3_MPO and cubefragment like this.
  15. LOL, found on first day of 1.11 update. Its my outpost. :)
    We3_MPO and BreezyMan like this.
  16. Grrrr. I'll just make one. :p
    We3_MPO likes this.
  17. Tell her to vote more. I was wearing my voter's gear when I went up against them to put them in their glass jail cells. Granted I did die a few times but I had a bed setup nearby (after the first one) to come back quick and hard to trap em. :D
    We3_MPO and ShelLuser like this.
  18. OK, Not a Blizz, but does this count? :rolleyes:

19. Cube, I'd say that would make an excellent display for any outpost. But's sadly it is also despawnable over time.

Suggestion: Allow Marlix and Momentus to never despawn. I'd love to have a Mob Zoo at my outpost.
    BreezyMan, We3_MPO and cubefragment like this.
  20. LOL, I have a Momo not far from my front entrance. I want to use him as the Outpost Greeter. :p

Not sure on despawn time but momo has been there over a week.
    BreezyMan and AncientTower like this.