The Want But Can't have/can't afford Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MemeLad, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Off topic but how did you get your signature?
  2. my own m240 :)
    southpark347 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. Gaming computer gaming headphones gaming keyboard gaming mouse just the names of a few :p
  4. A lifetime supply of Barbour Q sauce.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  5. Still cheaper to get the DLC or just mod the game.
  6. Everything i want i plan to buy in the next year... sucka's :p
  7. All Crash Bandicoot games, 1 K-98 Mauser, AK-47, a T-34 tank, 7 M1911 A1, a MG- 42, 1 alĂ­enware, all Land Rovers Defenders made, destroy all the Range Rovers Evoque in the world, and have 500 billon of euros. And have all Slipknot mask members. And have a popular Youtube chanel.
    princebee likes this.
  8. You, you know whats good! Have you ever considered rescuing one (not sure what the rescue "market" is like in Aus)?
  9. Great recording software, fantastic editing software, a computer to run a server off of, money to run the server off of, and a good mic for recording. I always wanted to make great videos and post them to youtube and one day maybe become well known by people.
  10. <_< where could I find a pug that needs help
    southpark347 likes this.
  11. http://www.pugrescue.org.au/
    It might be cheaper, might not. Here in the US, it is cheaper to rescue.
  12. my Mammut Straight Razor by Dovo! :p
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  13. My dog was a newborn puppy when I got here from a 'real' family - but if I ever come across a german shepherd puppy i'm definitely picking it up if it's a rescue ;)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. Save up for them, hide them

I own all 4, they're definatly worth the buy!!! :D
    princebee likes this.
  15. SR 4 is TOTALLY worth the money, it makes the game totally different in many ways. The handling is different, gameplay is different. Lot's of people have been screaming about it being ''the same'' and that it should be ''SR3 DLC'' but it really is a different game, much more fun :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. I could say like all that expensive gaming and movie and electronic crap (iphone 5s, gtav, gaming stuff)

But nah, don't think I really need it.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  17. Kirby's dream land 1 and 2, and super mario bros 3 for GBA. The problem is that you have to be 18 to use eBay and my dad doesn't want to help. Maybe on my birthday?(even then I'll have to wait 0.5 years:p)
  18. Less homework :(
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  19. A Portal Gun :3
    princebee and marknaaijer like this.
  20. A shoulder that wasn't dislocated so I could keep playing my last year of football.....
    GTA V, my very own gaming computer, Forza 5 for Xbox 360.....
    oh btw hi long time no see